Re: Titanfall 2 prime and deluxe paints now missing

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Titanfall 2 prime and deluxe paints now missing

★ Apprentice

Paid for Titanfall 2/Battlefield ONe deluxe; received and used custom paint/camo and Titan Primes, but these are no longer available to choose in game. NOT HEARING BACK FROM RESPAWN ON THIS (EA's only option last month).

Message 1 of 10 (1,359 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @MCOTIB1 

I am really sorry for those troubles. What platform are you on? Have you already contacted EA Advisors on this? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,343 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks. It's on Xbone One, and last month EA Help told me they would refer it to Respawn directly, but pointedly would not give an estimate for when I would hear back from someone (not even a window like "days" or "weeks").
Message 3 of 10 (1,336 Views)

@MCOTIB1 

The bonus items should be available if both games are activated on the same EA Account, and you can use them only if you are playing with exactly the same EA Account. Can you just check, you are playing Titanfall 2 with the same EA Account, you are playing Battlefield 1? 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 10 (1,320 Views)

★ Apprentice

Archi; I appreciate your follow-up. It's my same account on my same Xbox One. I bought the digital deluxe double pack with Battlefield 1 to show EA my support for Respawn. Some deluxe skins still appear as I haven't changed them since reaching Gen 9, but the options to choose them--or others--again are gone. Also, no Primes can be selected anymore without paying additionally for them, and none of the loadouts for pilot, weapons (primary, secondary, or anti-Titan), or any Titan that I changed from their deluxe "Ocean"  allow me to select either "Ocean." My Gold Caliburn banner also is missing, as are Excalibur warpaints. Basically, everything I paid extra for in support of Respawn has been stripped from my game/account, with no official word back from either EA or Respawn. Difficult to continue promoting this game among friends or over Xbox Live given their zero response has lasted so long.

Message 5 of 10 (1,306 Views)

Hello @MCOTIB1 

Thank you for this clarification. This does looks frustrating, and I can`t say I`ve seen such reports. I will do some more research on your particular case with our experts team and will come back to you. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 10 (1,299 Views)

★ Apprentice

Looking forward to it, Archi. That's encouraging.

Message 7 of 10 (1,291 Views)

Hello @MCOTIB1 

Just checking on you if the latest game update resolved this issue for you? 

Archi.png
Message 8 of 10 (1,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Iknow it’s 2023 now and no one will probably see this but my game is having the same issue and I would still love for it to get fixed

Message 9 of 10 (699 Views)

Hero
Hey @Scamer321 I'm going to lock this thread since it's from 2017. Please feel welcome to make your own thread to ask for help with the problem you're experiencing though.

You could also contact EA Help to see if it's something they can help you with.

EA Help Contact:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
https://twitter.com/EAHelp/
http://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 10 of 10 (684 Views)