Same

by TYEjames2016

Original Post

Same

★★ Novice
It's happening as we speak!!! This is *! I've reinstalled and uninstalled 4 different times!! It's 2017! And this issue is still not taken care of?!?!?! What's going on!!!
Message 1 of 8 (613 Views)

Re: Same

★★★★★ Expert

@TYEjames2016

Please state what the issue is and give us more details about your platform, system and any other details you think might be relevant to the problem.

Without knowing any of this or even what the issue is, we cant really try to help you.

Message 2 of 8 (597 Views)

★★ Novice
Sorry...Xbox 1 and I got the game threw the ea membership on my Xbox 1 if it matters I've got the halo Xbox 1.
Message 3 of 8 (593 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@TYEjames2016

And what is your issue? What steps did you try already to fix it (listing all that you did would be nice)? Do you have any other relevant info on your issue?

We cant really help if we dont know what the issue is.

Message 4 of 8 (591 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm playing battlefield Hardline and eveytime I try to pry open the door with my prybar on episode 3 gator...( I can't remember the whole name at the moment) it just loads forever and the game play never comes back.
Message 5 of 8 (588 Views)

★★ Novice
I've uninstalled 4 times and reinstalled.....what else can I do?
Message 6 of 8 (587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@TYEjames2016

Did you try restarting the episode from scratch and see if just a simple reset does anything? You may also try loading a part of the mission first and see if from there it does anything.

Try also clearing the whole map from all enemies before getting and trying to open the door you are having problems with. Do all side stuff too and see if anything changes. Saw few players getting passed this issue by simply doing everything possible before trying to open the door they were having problems with.

Message 7 of 8 (583 Views)

★★ Novice
I've found all evidence and I've killed everyone I've restarted it many many times now....like 10 times the past 2 days still loading
Message 8 of 8 (565 Views)