Purchase Failed For Unknown Reason

by PacKerBacKer25

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchase Failed For Unknown Reason

★★★★ Apprentice
This just started today and I am playing on Xbox One. When I try to buy attachments for my guns or try to buy new guns using the money you earn in game... it says keeps saying every time "purchase failed for unknown reason." I have enough money to buy the things I am trying to buy so that's not the problem. I restarted my console and that didn't work. My wifi is fine when I did the network test on the xbox and I connect to servers fine and can play completely find on the battlefield hardline servers. Is there a fix to this? I don't want to completely re-install the game. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Message 1 of 7 (9,193 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchase Failed For Unknown Reason

★★★★ Apprentice
It's working now. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (9,542 Views)

All Replies

When you restarted your Xbox One did you do it normally or did you do the hard reset via holding the glowing "X" button on the front of the console until it turns off completely? If you didn't do a hard reset try it and then try to make your purchases again.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 7 (9,175 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
It's working now. Thanks!
Message 3 of 7 (9,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Today I reached the 12/kills for the community mission.  I went on-line and registered and it gave ne the $, but when I try to purchase anything it I Am getting this and tried a hard reset and it still will not let me purchase anything.

Message 4 of 7 (9,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same for me hard reset did not help
Message 5 of 7 (8,762 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same issue
Message 6 of 7 (7,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

any chance you can help the rest of us figure out how you did it?

Message 7 of 7 (6,438 Views)