Origin BF1 Error syncing Cloud Storage data

by 2rottenballs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin BF1 Error syncing Cloud Storage data

★★★ Novice

Cannot play BF1 Ultimate Edition from Origin. From Origin window select PLAY and LAUNCHING window is displayed indicating CLOUD Syncing is 100%.   But flashes back to Origin BF1 PLAY button window.   Ran ORIGIN Update and ORIGIN Repair, disconnected and rebooted reconnected router, Used ORIGIN Download Manager. Also, when PLAY is selected Origin reports “A recent sync with the cloud has been interrupted or a sync is currently in progress on another computer.  Please try again later.    Selected PLAY ANYWAY Origin reports “Your latest cloud storage data may not be available.”   Selected RETRY SYNC, reports Error syncing Cloud Storage data.”   It has been 3 days waiting for sync  and  still unsuccessful. Will ask for my money back if not resolved  soon. 

Message 1 of 3 (2,101 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin BF1 Error syncing Cloud Storage data

★★★ Novice

Don't know if this fixed it but I uninstalled "HitmanPro- Alert"    and I'm still running "HitManPro" just not "HitmanPro-Alert" and I am up and running again.    It appears I lost rank for some reason.   I was a Second Lieutenant now I’m a private again. That's the only disappointment for now.  

Thank you so much for your time and efforts to assist me with this problem.  Please consider the problem resolved.

Very Best Regards,

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (2,867 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @2rottenballs 

I am really sorry about those issues with the game. Have you tried to disable your antivirus temporary and run the game afterwards? Loading your system with the Clean Boot can also solve this. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (2,087 Views)

★★★ Novice

Don't know if this fixed it but I uninstalled "HitmanPro- Alert"    and I'm still running "HitManPro" just not "HitmanPro-Alert" and I am up and running again.    It appears I lost rank for some reason.   I was a Second Lieutenant now I’m a private again. That's the only disappointment for now.  

Thank you so much for your time and efforts to assist me with this problem.  Please consider the problem resolved.

Very Best Regards,

Message 3 of 3 (2,868 Views)