Re: MAJOR bug in Episode 8....game doesn not play

by shawnwhite568

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Me too it says drive to the airfield I'm in the place it says to stop but I can't get off the car
Message 41 of 54 (3,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just beat Episode 8 and can confirm that once you get to the plane, and it saves a checkpoint, wait for it to finish saving, then pause it and press, reload checkpoint, and from then it will work. Its not a major deal to have to do that, but Episode 8 was riddled with bad graphical glitches, and to be honest a cheesy, lackluster unbelievable story too, the fact EA never fixed that checkpoint issue and seem to just release games in unfinished states had really made me lose faith in their company
Message 42 of 54 (3,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I currently have that issue on the PC! I finally have come back to continue single player and as mentioned previously I also died at the airport and the game refuses to launch!

On the PC I firstly get the browser to turn select campaign and resume but I also just have a black screen with a blue swirly arrow. I've tried going into origin to verify the game files and like others then thought I need to restart pc to make it work.

Well it's still not working and I don't want to have to totally restart the episode just to end up dying at the same point.

Why is this not fixed?
Message 43 of 54 (2,931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s literally 2018 and they haven’t fixed it 

Message 44 of 54 (2,766 Views)

★★ Novice

I keep getting emails about this and never opened then until now. 

Can't believe it's not been fixed 😂

EA. Taking money. Making broken games.

Message 45 of 54 (2,759 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @captain_crowe Did you try the work around above in the post? "When you start the part at the airfield hit options then restart checkpoint. It should work after that"

Let me know if this work or not. 

/Atic 

Message 46 of 54 (2,735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't even start the mission, let alone be able to restart in game... bit insane there was never a patch since it's literally game breaking. Legally could a game not be pulled from shelves? 

Message 47 of 54 (2,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s been 4 years and still glitched

Message 48 of 54 (2,344 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ive got the same problem. After dying at the airfield the game doesn't load, CAN EA FIX IT PLEASE???????

Message 49 of 54 (1,838 Views)

Episode 8 , airfield glitch

★★★★★ Newbie

Episode 8 , airfield glitch still not fixed after 4 years. I paid for origin subscription to play this but it seems like I've been robbed. 

Message 50 of 54 (1,796 Views)