Re: Is the glitch on episode 3 of Battlefield Hardline ever going to be fixed?

by SicNoKc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is the glitch on episode 3 of Battlefield Hardline ever going to be fixed?

★★★★★ Newbie
Is the glitch at the end of episode 3 of Battlefield Hardline Stadium chapter ever going to be fixed?
Message 1 of 9 (5,650 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Found an amatorial solution for this common issue.

You basically have to restart the chapter and when you have to move around the swamps with the boat, after tagging the *,  first visit the gator farm (where you get the evidence) and then to the mill area. Then you can proceed to the stadium and you should be able to progress with the level.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (5,770 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @SicNoKc!

Sadly, at this point, i don't think hardline will get another update.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 9 (5,635 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @SicNoKc 

Can you be a bit more specific about this issue, you are referring to? What platform are you on? Give us some additional information about this bug, and we will do our best to either fix this for you, or will forward this information to the studio. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 9 (5,631 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm playing Battlefield Hardline on Xbox One downloaded off the marketplace, game freezes up after entering the door with the crowbar after the stadium segment in chapter 3 gator bait. From what I've read it happening on all systems, since the release of the game.
Message 4 of 9 (5,624 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Found an amatorial solution for this common issue.

You basically have to restart the chapter and when you have to move around the swamps with the boat, after tagging the *,  first visit the gator farm (where you get the evidence) and then to the mill area. Then you can proceed to the stadium and you should be able to progress with the level.

Regards

Message 5 of 9 (5,771 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Fux it, it worked somehow that order of things work moving on thank you.
Message 6 of 9 (5,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m not getting any cues from the game when the gator attacks me
Message 7 of 9 (4,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You guys gotta be more specific when you are talking about a glitch. For me im having a problem right now with what I believe is a glitch on Episode 3 of BF Hardline. The glitch is with the evidence, the very first one the game points out to you is the "Exploded Drug Bale". I Scanned it but its not showing up anywhere in the case files and when I go back to it it says that I already found that evidence. Also in the location where you find Leo dead it says there is evidence to be found there in the "Huts" but ive serched every corner and found nothing even looked it up online and it seems there is really no evidence around Leo's corpse to be found there so why is my game telling me there is and why hasnt my game added the "Exploded Drug Bale" to my case files when I already scanned it. Ita even worse cause it seems that is the only evidence left I need. Do I have an experimental disc or something so everything in the game isnt 100%. Ive seen huge black triangles in the story and the disc has like a white with small black and orange squares around the inner circle of it.

Message 8 of 9 (4,004 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield: Hardline  please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (3,963 Views)