How to report someone tampering with servers

by jerzeyjoker

Original Post

How to report someone tampering with servers

★ Novice

I used to belong to a clan who ddos peoples servers. I left because of this reason and i have the names of the guys who continue to do it on BF4 and paln on doing it on hardline when servers are released. Can someone please help,I do not see this fair at all... especially because people use their money to pay for these servers. Help!

Message 1 of 6 (296 Views)

Re: How to report someone tampering with servers

Champion (Retired)
Hello @jerzeyjoker,

I think I saw your post on Battlelog about this.

Best thing to do from here is report the platoon and players, as well as their servers. It's the best you can do.

Good luck in the near future!
Message 2 of 6 (288 Views)

★ Novice
So can you point me in the right direction please. I am not really used to doing this kind of stuff. Any help would be appreciated.
Message 3 of 6 (282 Views)

★ Novice
So can you point me in the right direction please. I am not really used to doing this kind of stuff. Any help would be appreciated.
Message 4 of 6 (281 Views)

Champion (Retired)
On the server profile/player profile, there should be a triangle with a ! inside it. Click that, and then select report player/server. Specify a reason in the text box as to why you are reporting them.
Message 5 of 6 (276 Views)

★ Novice
Thanx man I found a way to do it on this page directly to EA support team. I appreciate the help man
Message 6 of 6 (272 Views)