HARDLINE stat transfer xbox 360 to xbox 0ne

by silverdymn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HARDLINE stat transfer xbox 360 to xbox 0ne

★★★ Newbie

does anyone know how to transfer their character and stats from 360 to the One on hardline

Message 1 of 12 (18,492 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HARDLINE stat transfer xbox 360 to xbox 0ne

★★★ Guide

Hello ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ,

Check this link and see what EA_David replies:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Hardline/Do-stats-transfer-from-Xbox-360-to-Xbox-One-What-about...

Sorry, we don't have any transfer system in place for Hardline. Each environment is separate. 

So probably never  in game.

I will see you on the battlefield!
Koen

◢◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◢◤

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Accepteer een oplossing als het probleem verholpen is. XP is altijd welkom en is altijd fijn om te krijgen. Ik werk niet voor EA of doe iets samen met EA. Vragen horen hier op het Answer HQ en niet in mijn PM box.

◢◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◢◤

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (20,690 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
There was a thread that said this problably won't happen. Frown
Message 2 of 12 (18,278 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ,

Check this link and see what EA_David replies:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Hardline/Do-stats-transfer-from-Xbox-360-to-Xbox-One-What-about...

Sorry, we don't have any transfer system in place for Hardline. Each environment is separate. 

So probably never  in game.

I will see you on the battlefield!
Koen

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Accepteer een oplossing als het probleem verholpen is. XP is altijd welkom en is altijd fijn om te krijgen. Ik werk niet voor EA of doe iets samen met EA. Vragen horen hier op het Answer HQ en niet in mijn PM box.

Message 3 of 12 (20,691 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just to confirm the above, this is not possible. You can not transfer your game, stats or premium service from old gen to next gen.

This deal is not available for BFH and there is no information on if this will ever happen.

You will sadly have to start from scratch and buy premium again, if you should wish to have it on your next gen.

Message 4 of 12 (18,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie
While stats, bought guns, and stuff like that won't transfer, premium membership will, unlike what someone said earlier in this thread. It's a simple matter of downloading it once again.
Message 5 of 12 (17,711 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I find this extremley unfair that all my hard work 20hours and 28mins canot be transferd or combined onto my new acount in any shape or form. This upsets me massivley and i will continue to be upset until somthing is done about it.Teeth baredTeeth baredVERY UPSET!!

Message 6 of 12 (13,093 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@xdrxunicornx Nothing can be done about it. This game was not designed to have this feature.

Message 7 of 12 (13,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Pretty irresponsible of EA to spoil you or get you excited by doing it with battlefield 4 but not with battlefield Hard-line. When I realized it had been done for me on bf4 I got excited and purchased Hard-line as well, but in this day in age I should no better to never trust dev teams to have integrity.. always research before u purchase now a days
Message 8 of 12 (12,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got the 300 knockout but now I can't use it please give us a way
Message 9 of 12 (10,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Correct
Message 10 of 12 (9,379 Views)