Classes keep resetting on hardline

by xXblackopZoMbie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Classes keep resetting on hardline

★ Novice

My classes keep resetting since the new update for robbery on xbox one hardline. For instance when i go into a game and my awn had a 8x scope, straight pull, and a muzzle break but since the update it resets all of that and the camo so i have to put the attachments and camos back on each weapon every time

Message 1 of 15 (2,651 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Classes keep resetting on hardline

Hero (Retired)

@xXblackopZoMbie This issue is already known to the Dev team. It’s currently being worked on for a fix. It will be solved soon and you can get back to playing normally very soon. Please be patient with this.

View in thread

Message 3 of 15 (2,791 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

What do i do?

Message 2 of 15 (2,643 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@xXblackopZoMbie This issue is already known to the Dev team. It’s currently being worked on for a fix. It will be solved soon and you can get back to playing normally very soon. Please be patient with this.

Message 3 of 15 (2,792 Views)

★ Novice

Okay thanks a bunch! That's great to hear considering this is my first problem with battlefield hardline

Message 4 of 15 (2,587 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It hasn't been sorted this classes thing mine still does it and we are in Oct now!!!! I'm not happy I bought this game to have fun not to be passed off saying it's getting sorted you wouldn't get me saying stuff like that in my job, if it can't be fixed just say don't fob ppl off
Message 5 of 15 (1,929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Shibby, you're right it's October and nothing new has been done to address and solve this issue! The fact that it's taking so long is really [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 6 of 15 (1,892 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Time cloud, we've already been fed that vague statement. Tell us something new [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 7 of 15 (1,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Been nearly a month and this garbage STILL isn't fixed, along with a whole other slew of problems this game has had since day one. Congratulations, Visceral, I'll never buy another game from you again if this is what broken trash you get away with selling.
Message 8 of 15 (1,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seriously. This sh*t is pissing me off. I'm getting my * kicked because of it. I just gave up on re doing my classes before EVERY F**CKING MATCH
Message 9 of 15 (1,691 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Now this guy has the right idea
Message 10 of 15 (1,637 Views)