Re: Battlefront

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront

★★★ Newbie

The system is not recognizing my drivers as being above the 15 version up-date and will not allow me to play the game. . . If this is not fixable and fast, I will demand refunds ASAP. . . this is pure B.S. in my book -- 4 days of me and a PC tech trying to figure out the problem when, in looking through the questions lists, it seems ORIGIN has a long list of issues with not reading graphic's cards.  In common society this would be called FRAUD guys.

Yes, I'm very pissed! 

Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@Darmoe2 Based on your DxDiag included with the Origin Error Report while your drivers are indeed the latest for your card, I am afraid your graphics card is below the minimum system requirements (min. required: ATI 5770 with 1GB of Graphics Memory or an NVidia GTX260 with 896MB of Graphics Memory).

I am sorry, but you will not be able to run this game with this graphics card.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (358 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@Darmoe2 Based on your DxDiag included with the Origin Error Report while your drivers are indeed the latest for your card, I am afraid your graphics card is below the minimum system requirements (min. required: ATI 5770 with 1GB of Graphics Memory or an NVidia GTX260 with 896MB of Graphics Memory).

I am sorry, but you will not be able to run this game with this graphics card.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 2 (359 Views)