Re: Battlefield hardline game wont install

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Battlefield hardline game wont install

★★★★★ Newbie
when ever i try to install Battlefield hardline it would not install , is anyone else getting this issue and what can i do to resolve this?
Message 1 of 4 (646 Views)

Community Manager

@phillipe2004

Please let us know which platform you are trying to play on: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows

What exactly happens when you try to install?

Please also post any error message you may see.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (632 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok well I'm playing on Xbox one with disc but I don't get any error message apart from installation stopped if u even count that as an error message , I've got a working wifi cleaned the disc several times with a cloth and more than enough space to download it

Message 3 of 4 (616 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @phillipe2004,

sorry to hear you encountering issues.

If the game starts installing and then stops, I would recommend checking why that is. If you have a friend with an Xbox One and/ or the game: Try your disc in his Xbox, try his disc in your Xbox. That might give you valuable information. Do other discs work fine? I once had an issue where a brand new game wouldn't wanna launch, turned out my CD tray was damaged and had to send it in to Microsoft and they fixed it within a week. So finding out the root cause would be grand.

Message 4 of 4 (601 Views)