by Arpadiusz

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Hardline Won't Start/Launch

★★★★ Novice

Ok, I * finally Solved it...

Here's what I Did:

1. Uninstall BFH

2. Uninstall Origin

3. Shift+Delete (Every Folder Named Origin in "ProgramFiles,  ProgramData,  AppData,  My Documents" )

4. Use CCleaner to Clean Apps and Registry by using this settings:  http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-use-ccleaner-to-fix-pc-issues

5. Restart your PC

6. after that Disable your Anti-Virus and Firewall and start Installing Origin and BFH...

7. then Run the game as Admin...

8. Voila.

Thanks @Arpadiusz for almost helping...

Thanks @EA_Valgard for NOT HELPING AT ALL...

and Thank You * EA.

Message 11 of 21 (42,571 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same problem,you actually saved me man!Thank you!Standard smile

Message 12 of 21 (7,308 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @diiiver 

I am glad to hear you are able to solve this, thanks to all our users for these great advises. Just let us know if you need anything else. 

Cheers,
Archi

Archi.png
Message 13 of 21 (7,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I shut down AVG before launching the game.
This allowed Windows 10 to ask what kind of network (private and public) the game should be allowed.

turned on AVG afterwards.

Solved

Message 14 of 21 (7,156 Views)

★★ Novice

@Fixer221b  I have tried all the same things as well, to no avail!  If BFH worked before, and nothing on my PC has changed, i.e. no new programs, no new type of firewall etc., there should not be any issues!  BUT, of course there is.  Out of the blue, one day, it just stopped working and has gone into perpetual "loading."  

As a consumer, I shouldn't have to jump through a day long process 3X to "fix" something that is not my fault.  Nice isn't it?  

Message 15 of 21 (6,910 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @xtgboomstick76p

could you provide DxDiag report please, here is how to doit:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 16 of 21 (6,900 Views)

★★★ Novice

to save all of you guy the hassle i have found the direct problem and this works for all my friends that had the same problem on windows 10.

all you have to do is go to "My Documents" and DELETE you "BFH" save folder and thats it. start campaign or multiplayer and it will work even with antivirust on. 

hope this helps just keep deleting that folder if it doesnt start again. i think its some setting in that folder that is crashing the game.

Message 17 of 21 (5,975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go to windows firewall and change the inbound rules, allow BFH to connect Standard smile)

Message 18 of 21 (5,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can I start up my Anti-Virus program while downloading Origin and BFH or will that mess everything up?

Message 19 of 21 (5,374 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Archi  

i have an problem with hardline, when i startup my battlefield i get an website with battlelog. but not the game. what can i do to fix this problem?

Message 20 of 21 (5,277 Views)