Re: Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition Cannot Download on the PS4

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition Cannot Download on the PS4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello guys / girls i just bought the Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition a few hours ago and on the PlayStation i have around 64.71 GB free and i get the error: Cannot Download and the game wants me to delete unecessary files... still if the game can instal without a problem DevilDevilDevil

EDIT: I free some space on the PS4 and now i have free 70.17 GB and still cannot download.

EDIT again: I free some more again and now i have free 104.6 GB and still the game can`t download.

EDIT once again: I delete 1 more game and right now i have free 145.4 GB and once again the game can`t download Disappointed

EA i will want a refund if nothing can be done. Disappointed

Message 1 of 2 (623 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @rary112199 

Can you try to power cycle your console and try to download the game again? You will need to turn off the console and disconnect it from the power supply for a few minutes, before turning it on again. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (664 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @rary112199 

Can you try to power cycle your console and try to download the game again? You will need to turn off the console and disconnect it from the power supply for a few minutes, before turning it on again. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 2 (665 Views)