Battlefield Hardline DLC

by CecDogIII

Original Post

Battlefield Hardline DLC

★★ Novice
Battlefield Hardline is a pretty old game, and I was wondering if any of the DLC would become free, or if there will be free dlc offers soon. I heard that the Betrayal dlc was free at one point. Will that happen again?
Message 1 of 6 (905 Views)

Re: Battlefield Hardline DLC

Hero (Retired)

Hi @CecDogIII!

No official words about this, considering that Bf 4 End game dlc was newly given for free some times ago, I suppose that could happen the same with Battlefield Hardline dlcs, but it's just a supposition.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 6 (883 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @CecDogIII, as @IIDaZzuII pointed out, that's a bit like the sales on Origin. Those things usually happen without being announced before. Recently there were two BF4 DLC free for a week each in the "on the house" section in Origin. Just keep an eye out for those announcements, but I'm sure somebody would also post in here if there's any news about this.

Message 3 of 6 (844 Views)

★★ Novice
If DLC were to become "On the House" on Origin, will it become free on the PlayStation store also?
Message 4 of 6 (837 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @CecDogIII

usually if anything is "On the house" its means free on every platform. However its happened before in PS store, that the free game or DLC didnt was free in every country. In this case you have to contact with PS customer serveice to correct the pricing.

Message 5 of 6 (829 Views)

EA Community Manager

To add to that:

Since the Origin Store is run by EA directly, unlike the PlayStation and Microsoft stores, the offers and "On the House" promotions may differ from those on console platforms. 

Message 6 of 6 (813 Views)