Re: BattleLog issue concerning two accoutns

by EA_Joker

Original Post

BattleLog issue concerning two accoutns

★ Novice

So here is the issue. I played battlefield 4 on the xbox, and that account is linked to my origin details. I then moved to pc and i have bought origin access and what not. So right now, my brother is playing on my xbox on battlefield 4. I launched hardline on my pc and cant join a server due to the xbox already playing a game. Please tell me there is a way to get around this as my brother is selfish and wont go off the game to let me have access of the account. 

Please give a solution which doesnt consists of wait for him to go off or kick him off. Im not an *, I just want to play the games.

Message 1 of 3 (440 Views)

Don't know where this was supposed to go, but it landed in Dragon Age forum. Either a mod/hero needs to move it or you need to repost in correct forum. Who wants to bet the forum glitched and posted in wrong place?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (431 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @ShaunBiscuit,

first things first: Sharing an account is against the Terms of Service.

That said, if you happen to have a physical copy of Hardline for XBox, I'd recommend that your brother sets up an own XBox account and Origin account.

If it's a digital copy on the console, you can always go ahead and set it up as your home console so you can share your games and XBox live Gold! membership.

Message 3 of 3 (412 Views)