BFH.exe stopped working

by Aramait

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFH.exe stopped working

★ Novice

So, I bought the game yesterday. The download was fine.

After that, I wanted to give it a try. (Normal.)

So I'm redirected on my browser (which i didn't know, this was my first Battlefield PC) and I choose a server.

After exactly 48 seconds, the game stop working.

I tried to :

- Run Origin in Administrator Mode

- Run bfhWebHelper and BFH in administrator mode

- Run Origin, BFH.exe and BFHWebHelper with each compatibility mode

- Put the beta version of Origin

- Disable the Origin's Overlay

- Put an exception on Avast and Windows Firewall

- Disable Firewall

- Delete BFHWebHelper.exe and BFHWebHelper.par and then repair the game

I really don't want to reinstall the game, I live in a little city where the maximum speed of the connection is 500ko/s.

If you can bring me an answer without reinstalling the game, thanks !

Message 1 of 9 (1,702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BFH.exe stopped working

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @Aramait

I think your system is weak, but you still can run BFH in low settings. (its only my opinion)

So, lets try something else. You mentioned Avast antivirus. My experience show that Avast and AVG is blacklisting BFH.exe in default. Its means no matter if you put BFH.exe to exceptions, the antivirus still will block it.

Uninstall Avast. Restart your system. Windows defender will kick in, so your system will be safe. Run Hardline. If its fix the problem, than please install another antivirus, like Panda.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (2,115 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Aramait I moved your post to the english forum so you can receive a reply in your language. Standard smile

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 2 of 9 (1,678 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Aramait,

if you say the game stops working, could you please create a DxDiag file and attach it to that post of yours? That might come in handy looking for a solution. Here's a post that instructs you how to do so.

Also thank you for taking the time to list all the steps you have performed yet, that helps!

Message 3 of 9 (1,669 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

Here is the DxDiag report :

Message 4 of 9 (1,660 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @Aramait

can you please run a test on the following website and share with us the result:

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Message 5 of 9 (1,654 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

The website says that my pc does not meet the specific conditions.

But I don't understand something, the website is saying that my card does not support bf hardline but I have everything (Pixel Shader, Vertex Shader and the Video RAM superior to the minimum requirements)

I found weird that I can launch Rainbow Six Siege but not Battlefield Hardline though.

Message 6 of 9 (1,644 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @Aramait

I think your system is weak, but you still can run BFH in low settings. (its only my opinion)

So, lets try something else. You mentioned Avast antivirus. My experience show that Avast and AVG is blacklisting BFH.exe in default. Its means no matter if you put BFH.exe to exceptions, the antivirus still will block it.

Uninstall Avast. Restart your system. Windows defender will kick in, so your system will be safe. Run Hardline. If its fix the problem, than please install another antivirus, like Panda.

Message 7 of 9 (2,116 Views)

★ Novice

Wow...

Huge thanks, this is the solution ! o/

Message 8 of 9 (1,618 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @Aramait

Your very welcome! Have fun on Hardline!

Thank you to @EA_Billie and to @EA_Joker for the assistance.

Message 9 of 9 (1,608 Views)