BFH.exe has stopped working.

by xSlrp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFH.exe has stopped working.

★★★ Newbie

Yet another one of these issues, yay!

So, a while back, in 2016, i recieved a clean copy of battlefield hardline for my birthday. Problem is, my account was created with a birthday that didin't allow me to play at that time. Some time went on, and i made another account with battlefield 1 on it, and it runs perfectly, no issues at all.

Then, that "birthday" came along, and i tried running Battlefield Hardline for the first time ever. At first, it seemed fine, the battlelog web page came up and it was all nice and clean. I clicked on singleplayer and then "Play Campaign", and i waited, and waited... and waited, but nothing at all came up, so i tried:

Verifying the game cache

- Re-installing the game

- Re-installing DirectX

- Adding battlefield hardline to my exceptions list on my antivirus program

- Looking at this very forum for solutions to my issue

I have progressed, however, from not even attempting to launch the game to launching everytime, but crashing straight away.

Message 1 of 4 (2,456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BFH.exe has stopped working.

Champion (Retired)

Hi @xSlrp

1. if you using AVG or Avast antivirus, please uninstall and use other product, like Panda.

2. If you contact with EA support, you can request to move the possesion of BF Hardline to your another account. In this case all your progress in Hardline will lost.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,436 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @xSlrp

1. if you using AVG or Avast antivirus, please uninstall and use other product, like Panda.

2. If you contact with EA support, you can request to move the possesion of BF Hardline to your another account. In this case all your progress in Hardline will lost.

Message 2 of 4 (3,437 Views)

Battlefield Hardline has stopped working

★★★ Newbie

whenever i start the game, the game stops and a new window pops up saying this game has stopped working.

now, i am not able to play the game. pls help me out

Message 3 of 4 (1,945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

*1. if you using AVG or Avast antivirus, please uninstall and use other product, like Panda.

It is now 06.08.2018 and i can't start the game after 1 hour try for a fix!

No way im deleting my Anti-Virus for a game which a developer can't even fix a problem after so many years.

Message 4 of 4 (1,381 Views)