BF Hardline won't install on my PS4

by fighteroff00s

Original Post

Re: BF Hardline won't install on my PS4

★ Novice

I put my physical copy in which was new and freshly opened.  I got a new PS4 because I didn't have my old one when I picked up the game at launch.  I just put the disc in today and while it was downloading it got the 40% and then stopped.  Then after about 15 seconds or so it shot all the way up to 90% and then %100.  Then it downloaded the update and finished.  I thought everything was going to work but once I opened the application it showed the little blue loading circle and the game crashed.  I deleted and reinstalled the game and it crashed again.  I went into safe mode after a couple more times of this and rebuilt the database then tried again and it still happened.  I don't know what to do can someone help.

Message 11 of 17 (1,909 Views)

★ Novice
When I first got it installed within a hour beat the game ps broke got it fixed all my data was gone got everything back except bf hardline won't install stops at 57 do I delete the data or do I get a diffrent game to replace it
Message 12 of 17 (1,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Codzombie1115 (‎03-29-2015 04:53 PM)
" I bought bf hardline today and it stopped installing at 12%. I then restarted my PS4 and it continued installing."

===> Good tips. It worked for me. Thx
Message 13 of 17 (1,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Restart ps4 it sould work

Message 14 of 17 (1,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This absolutely sucks, it only lets me play the prolog, and it only gets to 26 before it doesn't work anymore
Message 15 of 17 (1,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant even play my prolog 

Message 16 of 17 (979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its 2022 ive found an old bfh disc i cleaned it super good and it works!! Thats a good thing bute the bad thinrg?........the download is stuck at 19% and i am not happy at all i really want to play the game if anyone has a solution please tell me my psn is ArABiaN UKnoWn i really want to replay bfh help +f(£@ you ea

Message 17 of 17 (676 Views)