2 access accounts, 2 computers, 1 credit card, all (access)game, one download.

by JJeepStuff

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2 access accounts, 2 computers, 1 credit card, all (access)game, one download.

★★★ Newbie

Two E-mail, 2 origin access accounts, 2 computers, 1 credit card, 1 physical address, all (access)game, one download.

I have origin access one year account, i am getting a second account for my second computer so my friend can play to (he have a * computer , no Internet) so 60 $ a years to play with friends no problem. But do i have to download the game twice, we want to play tonight (BFfour sixty gig ish +six MB/sec connection thirty Hour ish of download). So can i start the transfers the content of my origin access account library NOW to my second origin access account so we can play tonight.

Message 1 of 4 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2 access accounts, 2 computers, 1 credit card, all (access)game, one downloa

Community Manager

@JJeepStuff Hey, you don't need to download again. You can use the steps on this page to transfer across your game files, Log in with your main account to finish the processThen when you have the 2nd account just log into this on the 2nd system. It should detect the existing games and let you play without issue. 

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/origin/origin/backing-up-and-restoring-your-origin-games/

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (695 Views)

All Replies

Re: 2 access accounts, 2 computers, 1 credit card, all (access)game, one downloa

Hero (Retired)

Hi @JJeepStuff!

Well technically, you can try to copy the game folder from one computer to the other, but don't now if origin will recognize it as installed.    

Give it a try. In case, after you transferred the game folder, try to initiate the download anyway.

Let me know.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 4 (620 Views)

Community Manager

@JJeepStuff Hey, you don't need to download again. You can use the steps on this page to transfer across your game files, Log in with your main account to finish the processThen when you have the 2nd account just log into this on the 2nd system. It should detect the existing games and let you play without issue. 

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/origin/origin/backing-up-and-restoring-your-origin-games/

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank all of you for the answer.

My second computer will be build in a week and i will reply again with an concreat answer after some try-out so i will be able ti confirm or deny the possibility, do i wish then that will work and save my bandwith 

Message 4 of 4 (580 Views)