Re: serial key already in use??

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

serial key already in use??

★★★ Newbie

I use my friends steam account to play bbc2 and he only plays campaign mode and when I use his information for the multyplayer  session I used the CD key and it said it was already used could you help A.S.A.P I really want to see how feels to play multiplayer on bbc2 

Message 1 of 6 (1,276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Hey @CXYPRO

The CD-key of your friend's is bound to his own EA Account, even if he plays through Steam. You can't just take that CD-key and bring it over to another account and expect it to work as the keys are bound to a single account once used.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,927 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hey @CXYPRO

The CD-key of your friend's is bound to his own EA Account, even if he plays through Steam. You can't just take that CD-key and bring it over to another account and expect it to work as the keys are bound to a single account once used.

Message 2 of 6 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh so in order for it to work I have to use his ea account I had no idea thank you

Message 3 of 6 (1,268 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @CXYPRO,

technically yes, but please be advised that sharing an account is against EA's Terms of Service.

If a product code has been redeemed on an account, it is tied to this account and the owner would have to log in with this account in order to play the game.

Message 4 of 6 (1,216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Edit: Product Code removed]

Message 5 of 6 (893 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@idpaco69 wrote:

[Edit: Product Code removed]

@idpaco69 I removed your product code for security reason. Please do not post your personal information and product codes on public forums.

Message 6 of 6 (881 Views)