battlefield bad company 2 serial key

by ronnieice27

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield bad company 2 serial key

★★★★★ Newbie

can someone link me to a website that sells serial keys for battlefield bad company 2? prefurably one like steam thats religable

Message 1 of 17 (55,417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefield bad company 2 serial key

Community Manager (retired)

Just follow this link to our Origin store, you can purchase BFBC2 there and download the game directly with the Origin client.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (66,995 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Just follow this link to our Origin store, you can purchase BFBC2 there and download the game directly with the Origin client.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 17 (66,996 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello I have a problem a year ago I bought the game and installed everything was alright multiplayer game I uninstalled the game now I want to turn the bell installed the multiplayer and write me to Serial code is already use would help you please?  

Message 3 of 17 (53,749 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought the hard copy of the game in 2010 and installed it on my machine then. My machine was replaced recently and I re-installed it on the new machine. The old serial code is not accepted. The message says "The register code is already in use"

Message 4 of 17 (53,492 Views)

★ Novice

i have the same problem

Message 5 of 17 (53,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i ever active code and i uninstall it.  now i want to play again but i can't remember my serial code.  so how i do ? Confusedmileysad:

Message 6 of 17 (53,086 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What if just bought the game on steam, and my serial key NEVER worked. Also add that I have no way to pay for a new copy. Can I get some help? 

Message 7 of 17 (52,358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright so EA is basically saying in response to the problem 'lol tough * go and buy the game again'. G * G EA. Now i see why EA is just a pile of unreliable *. i know there are some people who really put passion and effort into working for EA but its just * ridiculous how often the big CEO's punch their customers and die hard fans in the * over little problems that could be resolved easily like this. all we need is just a little email with a serial key and that is that. all done. over with. but no. they half to tell us to go and waist money over a little tiny problem. for me I bout BC2 on steam but EA is just saying 'well you sould of bout it on origen where its stupidly over priced'. seriously, * you. im done. ta ta

Message 8 of 17 (52,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sorry man but were f*cked

Message 9 of 17 (52,129 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm embarassed to say this, but it happened again. Idk how.

Message 10 of 17 (50,994 Views)