[PS3] BFBC2 Leaderboards

by MVMxKinG

Original Post

[PS3] BFBC2 Leaderboards

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there is a way of finding old leaderboards. Can I go back in time on http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/leaderboards and view who was on top back in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014? Or does somebody maybe have pictures of them? PS3 please Standard smile or maybe somebody remembers some names and scores from years ago. The last time I played a while ago it was SuM1PoPPeD_Ya_G and uae_hazza3 at the top. 

- Mark

Message 1 of 4 (978 Views)

Re: [PS3] BFBC2 Leaderboards

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

why?    to see who all the hackers were? lol

I found it hilarious after the whokle lizard squad vs finest suad thing,  to learn that Kim Dotcom, a famous criminal hacker,  was ranked #1 in modern warfare 3 online on xbox.   A guy who cheated in quake 2 and ddos'd game servers himself...

I mean wow,  i knew pc gaming was bad,  but it seems consoles are just as infested too.   I kept sayign i would never buy another online pc game.  But now there is no way i'm buying any online game period..     Most of the  people playing these fps games are kids stacking teams and ragequitting players,  having server wars or cheating themselves to the top of the rankings.

I wonder how long these developers are going to try and deny it.  They can censor their forums all theiy like,  which these hackers cheer and troll for,  But  Like the hackers,  they are going to have to learn that society is not dumb.

Message 2 of 4 (966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BFBC2 has no hackers as far as I know, I personally haven"t seen anyone hacking. EA games are server-sided which means it'll be a lot harder to write a real time modding tool or any other hack especially on console. It's more that I think a lot of people boost to get in the top of the LB. BF3 and BF4 had small tools which gave unlimited ammo and could change your name, never seen a working godmode (maybe private tools have tho) but EA patched them very quick. I don't see BFBC2 having those since it's an old game, I wouldn't know why hackers would code tools for such an old game. 

About Kim, I heard that as well, I wouldn't be surprised if he modded as well, CoD is not server sided and some coders release hacks before the game is even out, for old games like mw2 even someone like me can go to a modding forum and become top 100 leaderboards in 1 minute by changing my stats...

I'm just interested in seeing who played legit and who boosted in the time I was gone Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (960 Views)

★★★ Novice

me,too.

Message 4 of 4 (897 Views)