No Boat to drive upstream in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 level: Heart of Darkness

by laxman356

Original Post

No Boat to drive upstream in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 level: Heart of Darkness

★★★ Newbie

Level: Heart of Darkness

Issue: After getting the nuclear bomb, need to get a boat to drive upstream. After killing the enemies and reached the place where the boat should be, there is the symbol but no boat. Hence, can't move further.

Please find the screenshot attached.

Thanks and Regards,

Prasad Vunnam.

Message 1 of 10 (1,392 Views)

Re: No Boat to drive upstream in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 level: Heart of Dark

Hero (Retired)

@laxman356 Have you tried to restart the game or load the last save point?

Message 2 of 10 (1,380 Views)

Re: No Boat to drive upstream in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 level: Heart of Dark

★★★ Newbie

Hi Hero,

Yes I tried both and also uninstalled and installed the game. Even then I'm facing the same issue.

Message 3 of 10 (1,374 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Are you on console or PC? Also try to load old save(more old) if this possible.

Message 4 of 10 (1,368 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Looks like you failed to kill a few enemies behind you on that radar.  Were you rushing the map and skipping parts?  That's an easy way to break games by skipping checkpoints and triggers. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just skipped the enemies for the sake of screenshot. I actually killed all the enemies and was searching for the boat along with my mates.

Message 6 of 10 (1,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm playing on Xbox one S

Message 7 of 10 (1,361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please have a look. I just took screenshot killing all the enemies. My buddies and me are there but there's no boat.

Message 8 of 10 (1,353 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@laxman356 wrote:

I'm playing on Xbox one S

Oh weird.  I didn't know they had this game on that system.  That's the issue then. 

Message 9 of 10 (1,334 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @laxman356 

I am really sorry for those issues in the game. Have you tried to reinstall the game? Restarted the entire level? Your game is up to date? 

Archi.png
Message 10 of 10 (1,320 Views)