Key already in use

by TheMillion

Original Post

Key already in use

★ Novice

So I have about 100 hours played on steam, but I had forgot the password and couldn't reset it because I also forgot my email password.

So I desided to just buy the game again! I requested steam to remove the game from my library (since you cant buy myltiples for yourself), and after that was done I bought a new copy, tried to make an account, but I already have an account wich is this one im using now. So I tried to login with this account and use the serial but it just says the serial is already in use. Also tried activating the serial in origin.

After that I contacted EA support with a ticket but after a week havent heard anything ( not even a confirmation email ).

After that I tried to contact the EA live help or something for my country (Finland) but after I filled out the forms and it asked how i would like to contact there was no options to contact anyone.

So is the serial just used or is it something with steam? Shurely they didnt give me the same key and make me pay for it again right? I have the email of my last account so we can check that if needed.

Message 1 of 3 (528 Views)

Re: Key already in use

★ Guide

Since you cant reset the old account and just purchased a new copy, maybe you can enter in contact with steam support and see what they explain about the used serial.

Message 2 of 3 (518 Views)

Re: Key already in use

Community Manager (retired)

I am really sorry, but we can`t manage individual accounts on this forum. You should contact EA Advisors directly on this https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

If you have some troubles getting to them with our online form, you can give them a direct call +44203 014 1818.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 3 (511 Views)