[Issue] - BFBC2 VIP maps missing on Gen3 consoles

by domrol

Original Post

Re: [Issue] - BFBC2 VIP maps missing on Gen3 consoles

★★ Novice
Has anyone head anything further since joker called his statement a solution?
Message 61 of 155 (2,058 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@mestreech69 wrote:

Daar Team EA

Please solve the missing levels on battlefield badcompany 2 in rush mode. Existing since may 2017. levels missing are "harvest day", "coldwar", "oasis", whitepass", "nelson bay","atacamadesert", "isla innocence",'lagunapresa". BF BC 2 being such a classic apriciated by so many hardcore shooter fans. You should and must resolve this issue as soon as possible. 

Sorry to be so pedantic but Isla Innocentes is still available to play in Rush Mode on the PS3 however you are right about all the rest.

Best wishes,

TheUnderwoods (PS3)

Martin and Christine

Message 62 of 155 (2,037 Views)

Re: BFBC2 MAPS MISSING

Hero (Retired)

@dansteel741 There is no information at the moment.  Please follow this thread to be aware about any information or solutions this issue http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2/Issue-BFBC2-VIP-maps-missing-on-Gen3-consoles/td-...

Thanks!

Message 63 of 155 (1,701 Views)

Bad company 2 vip maps gone.

★★ Newbie

Hello EA, im here to ask you how long until the Bad Company 2 VIP maps will be back in xbox 360, i love this game and itll  be really sad if the maps are gone for good.

Message 64 of 155 (1,935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

No new info? This is sadly ridiculous. 

Currently we are 517 members in the Facebook group "BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 (meet and greet) PS3 MEMBERS ONLY". Many of us are active players and we want this fixed!

I bought this game 6 months ago, and what do I get now...

Message 65 of 155 (2,467 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This message will probably be deleted by the power of EA, but I'll give it a shot.

I came across the attached image which a member from the Facebook group "BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 (meet and greet) PS3 MEMBERS ONLY" posted.

This person had a chat with the EA support about this issue. "Rohit" is the costumer support and "you" would be the gamer.

I paste the text from the image here:

Rohit
Thank you for the gentle and patient gesture, I hardly find customers like you Not blaming others but it is just that the passion for gaming sometimes make some gamers loose patience.

Rohit
I can understand your issue completely. I have reported the issue to them and would get back to you as soon as I have a reply from them. Hope you understand my concern too.

you
Ok thanks,

you
So are you goona contact me by the email?

Rohit
Okay I have confirmed it for you that it is an issue which has indeed been reported by others. The respective console manufacturers Sony and Microsoft have removed it from the stores since it is a older title. However I guess they are working on it to license it again. Hopefully if they do it, then it might be there and the best information can be provided them only regarding further details on this.

Rohit
Hope you understand.

To me it looks like if they are blaming each other. I feel the days are counted, a shut down could be around the corner.

Message 66 of 155 (2,475 Views)

Re: Bad company 2 vip maps gone.

Hero (Retired)

@wilsonf3 wrote:

Hello EA, im here to ask you how long until the Bad Company 2 VIP maps will be back in xbox 360, i love this game and itll  be really sad if the maps are gone for good.

@wilsonf3 I have merged your topic with the main thread about this issue. Please read current thread to learn the information currently available.

Message 67 of 155 (2,448 Views)

BF BC 2 Vietnam MAP "Operation Hastings" lost ! XBOX 360 / XBOX One

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

i have the prob that i cant find the map "Operation Hastings" in the onlinemode from BF BC2 Vietnam.

The map is since 4 weeks lost.

The EA support cant help me! They told me to wrote the problem here in the forum to get help.

Please restart the Gameservers and activate the VIP maps for BF BC 2 Vietnam.

Message 68 of 155 (2,411 Views)

Re: BF BC 2 Vietnam MAP "Operation Hastings" lost ! XBOX 360 / XBOX On

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@netholk wrote:

Hello,

i have the prob that i cant find the map "Operation Hastings" in the onlinemode from BF BC2 Vietnam.

The map is since 4 weeks lost.

The EA support cant help me! They told me to wrote the problem here in the forum to get help.

Please restart the Gameservers and activate the VIP maps for BF BC 2 Vietnam.

After visiting this site for a couple of weeks I have come to some conclusions...

People appear to failing to grasp the fact that the owner of this website DOES NOT work for Electronic Arts (aka EA) and EA DO NOT run the site.

If anyone from EA reads this, it is probably in their own time and not the company's and they will only act if approached on the EA Action Line or their official website.

With full respect to The Joker (website owner), by complaining here, you are sharing your mutual problems in a forum - nothing more. He provides us with somewhere to get things off our chests.

EA might not get to read your message however there's a chance another visitor might have a solution to the problem.  But more often than not you are just venting to each other, getting increasingly frustrated that no-one at EA is listening to you and fed up nothing is being done.

Take my word for it.  Complain as much as you like but don't expect anything to be done unless you make your complaints to EA themselves.

I'd like EA to prove me wrong but somehow I doubt it.

Best wishes,

TheUnderwoods (PS3)

Martin and Christine

Message 69 of 155 (2,377 Views)

Re: BF BC 2 Vietnam MAP "Operation Hastings" lost ! XBOX 360 / XBOX On

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@TheUnderwoods EA Answers HQ is an official forum for discussion about games and support customers (except for some cases). All EA employees have "EA" icon and "Community Manager" rank under their names. 

<<People appear to failing to grasp the fact that the owner of this website DOES NOT work for Electronic Arts (aka EA) and EA DO NOT run the site.>>  

If you think that I am owner this forum, no I'm not.  As you can see my rank is Hero ( It means that I'm a Volunteer Moderator) and as you can see I don't work for Electronic Arts.  Just wanted to clarify this point so that people do not get confused.

Message 70 of 155 (2,371 Views)