Re: Bad Company 2 Xbox 360 Problem

by TheUnderwoods

Original Post

Re: Lost maps with the game Battlefield Bad Company 2 on PS3

★★★ Novice

hey me again.ive just purchased a brand new copy of bfbc2 for my ps3,and it has the same problem no maps,only the main four when you play conquest.pity looks like EA shafting everyone again.the least they can do is tell us why the vip maps have been taken away from us.

Message 21 of 155 (3,327 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

there's some good news - some of you already confirmed this issue being resolved for them.

If you run into any more issues regarding this, please let me know. Feel free to confirm if it does work for as well, that's also great to see.

Hope you all enjoy the maps as you used to - love to see that this game still has so many passionate players all around the globe.

Keep it up guys, have a great day!

Message 22 of 155 (11,076 Views)

Bad Company 2 Xbox 360 Problem

★ Novice
Hi, Im trying to play Vietnam on 360 but I can only see multiplayer on no Vietnam menu, I've download VIP and that's done nothing either, what's up ?
Message 23 of 155 (3,210 Views)

Re: [Issue] - BFBC2 VIP maps missing on Gen3 consoles

★★★ Newbie

Yes doesnt work for me either. Also there are some game modes missing i.e. squad rush.

Message 24 of 155 (3,170 Views)

Re: Bad Company 2 Xbox 360 Problem

★★★★ Novice

@Denholm1234 wrote:
Hi, Im trying to play Vietnam on 360 but I can only see multiplayer on no Vietnam menu, I've download VIP and that's done nothing either, what's up ?

Hi Denholm,

We can only speak for the PS3 but our Vietnam has only 4 maps since the others were removed.  Looks like all VIP maps have been removed on all formats.

Given that Vietnam was originally sold for £9.99 (about $8 USD) and Bad Company 2 was sold for £39.99 (about $32 USD) in the UK, that now means our 4 Vietnam maps are worth £2.50 each (about $2 USD) and the 4 Bad Company 2 maps are worth £10.00 each (about $8 USD).  The cheeky swines even have the nerve to still advertise the Bad Company 2 base game on the Playstation Store at £10.99 (about $8.80 USD) and all the camouflage kits are still available at £1.99 each (about $1.60 USD), knowing all new users will not get the full use that past users once did.

EA = Rip off merchants!

I guess the only blessing is PS3 users don't have to pay to get online otherwise it really would be a real rip off!

Shared sympathy to all BC2 gamers (of all formats) experiencing this problem,

Martin and Christine

TheUnderwoods

Message 25 of 155 (3,087 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, is there any update on thiis issue? I originally opened Case # 30793791 for the same issue but was given instructions to re-install the game. I have done that and even created a new user account but the same issue. I just see the 4 maps. I also re-downloaded the VIP maps but still the same. My favorite map is Heavy Metal so hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

Message 26 of 155 (3,014 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@sampking wrote:

Hi, is there any update on thiis issue? I originally opened Case # 30793791 for the same issue but was given instructions to re-install the game. I have done that and even created a new user account but the same issue. I just see the 4 maps. I also re-downloaded the VIP maps but still the same. My favorite map is Heavy Metal so hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

Dear Sampking,

As my wife and I are mainly Rush players, we have only played Heavy Metal a handful of times.  I don't know about my wife but I would have liked to see Heavy Metal included as a Rush map in a future edition of Bad Company 3 - despite it's enormous size.

There again EA have let us down by ignoring what we'd prefer and instead choosing to stick with Battlefield.

I wonder how many years it will take them to wake up and listen to the people that pay their wages and give us more Bad Company!

Regards,

Martin and Christine

TheUnderwoods

Message 27 of 155 (2,995 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys, unfortunately I haven't received any updates I could share with you yet, but I'll share the information with you as soon as I get any.

Hope you have a great weekend anyways, cheers.

Message 28 of 155 (2,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just don't understand why you guys can't find a solution to this for all platforms it seems that everyone is having the same issue with the maps missing. I have been 100% faithful to this game and I've bought 5 copies of this exact game and it sucks that the only game I enjoy playing is wrecked now I paid extra for this other maps and I want them back!! I'd hate to think that I'll not be able to enjoy what I've held so close to my heart as the best shooter game ever produced but it seems as if I'm gonna have to take my heart elsewhere, such a shame.😡😤
Message 29 of 155 (2,967 Views)

Re: VIP maps gone from xbox 360 version

★★★★★ Newbie
Me and my clan have same problem on xbox360
Message 30 of 155 (2,817 Views)