IMPORTANT: Procedure for gamecode and account issues

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Problem with activtion BFBC 2

★★★ Newbie

I bought activation code for Battlefield Bad Company 2 but if I use this code the next step is "You can´t apply this code here".Please help me. Thanks.

Message 41 of 186 (5,584 Views)

HELLO

★★★ Newbie

HELLO I RECENTLY GOT MY COMPUTER FIXED BUT HAD TO REINSTALL ALL MY PROGRAMS AGAIN. WHEN I GO TO INSTALL THE SERIAL KEY IS DOESNT LET ME.

Message 42 of 186 (5,580 Views)

CANNOT ACTIVATE BF2 COMPLETE RETAIL

★★ Novice

I Bought BF2 Complete Colletion Retail For 10.68 USD But I Can't Redeem It Please Help Me. 

Message 43 of 186 (5,555 Views)

Re: IMPORTANT: Procedure for gamecode and account issues

★★ Novice

In the game I enter an email address and password, then I accept the license agreement and enter my key, but the game says "registration key is already in use"

I see here many a problem. Help me.

Message 44 of 186 (5,464 Views)

Account breaking

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello.

My name is *******.

Probably me hacked and changed the e-mail address in the EA Games and Original profiles.

To me the letter of such contents came to mail of 14.12.2012:

"Your email address has been successfully changed. Please be sure to use your updated email the next time you log in to Origin. 

If you did not request this change, or if you have reason to believe your account has been compromised, please contact Origin Help for immediate assistance. 

Thank you, 
The Origin Team 

If you need technical assistance, please contact Origin Help. To unsubscribe or otherwise manage your email preferences, visit origin.com/account. EA may retire online features 30 days after notice has been posted to www.ea.com. 

PRIVACY POLICY: Our Certified Online Privacy Policy gives you confidence whenever you play EA games. To view our complete Privacy Policy, go to privacy.ea.com or write to: Privacy Policy Administrator, Electronic Arts Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065. 

© 2012 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. 
Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service"

Today I wanted to come into the game Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and wrote to me that my account is already used.

You can help me with this question? And during what time you process messages in a support service and during what time from you to wait for the response letter?

Screen Name

Product Code

Date of birth

Promo Code

Yours faithfully, *******

Message 45 of 186 (5,353 Views)

Hacked an account help.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello.

My name is ******.

Probably me hacked and changed the e-mail address in the EA Games and Original profiles.

Today I wanted to come into the game Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and wrote to me that my account is already used.

You can help me with this question? And during what time you process messages in a support service and during what time from you to wait for the response letter?

Screen Name

Product Code

Date of birth

Promo Code

Yours faithfully, ******

Registration of the letter was made through an online translator.

Message 46 of 186 (5,352 Views)

Problem with key

★★ Novice

Hi!

I have got problem with key. The problem is: I bought key, site owner said, I need to type key into "Reedem Product Code". So I typed in code, but Origin says: "We're sorry, this code cannot be redeemed here. Please redeem your code at the following site: https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do. FAQ". OK, so I entered site, but when I typed in code, site says the same thing like Origin above. Then, I borrowed my friend's BFBC2 disc and when I tried to login with my account (mutliplayer), game asked me to type in code. I typed code and: SUCCESFUL! Code works! I entered then Vietnam code, everything works. But I'm waiting 3 days and game still is not at the Origin in the "My Games" tuck. Can you fix that somehow?

Message 47 of 186 (5,299 Views)

Battlefield BC 2 key already registered

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I reinstalled my copy of bbc2 on this computer and it says my key is already registered. my key is 

***** and my key for the spectact kit is  ****** i purchased the game on steam quite some time ago. my steam name is ****** if you need to go on and look to make sure i have the game

Message 48 of 186 (5,240 Views)

Activation Origin/EA

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I'm not getting my key to activate the game Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PC), try to activate the Origin ... they show a link to activate in an EA site, only shows that there can not be activated as well.
Please help me !!!

Thank you! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 49 of 186 (5,239 Views)

Serial Key/Unlock code

★★★ Newbie

I paid for Battlefield: bad company 2, using origin(paid online and downloade the game, NOT retail), I entered the game and it asked me for a Serial Key, The confirmation e-mail i recieved had the following codes on it, My product code as well as an "unlock code". I tried entering both into the "serial key" box that comes up, it gives me an error "Unable to log in, Please try again later, I tried this several times and it did not work

Message 50 of 186 (5,241 Views)