IMPORTANT: Procedure for gamecode and account issues

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: serial key

Community Manager (retired)

Hi!

With any key related issues, you need to contact your retailer first. If he can't give you a replacement for the key, please contact EA-support!

Cheers

Basti

Message 20 of 186 (6,331 Views)

Re: hi i have problems i me cd key

Community Manager (retired)

Hi 666karol666!

You need to contact our EA-Support if your code doesn't work. You should contact your retailer first, but as you said you bought the game a long time ago, that might be not a solution.

Cheers

Basti

Message 21 of 186 (6,336 Views)

lost user registration code

★★★ Newbie

I lost my user registration code for Lord of the Rings Battle for middle Earth II.  My old computer crashed, and now I need to download onto another computer, but can't. 

What can I do?  How can I get my code back?  Thank you.

Message 23 of 186 (6,284 Views)

Re: IMPORTANT: Procedure for gamecode and account issues

★★★ Newbie

WAKE UP!  THERE SOME GUYS ON YOUTUBE GIVING AWAY A KEY GENERATOR FOR ORIGIN!!!  If your key doesn't work, it is EA's fault for such lax security measures.  I paid for the games, I need them to work now!

Message 24 of 186 (6,315 Views)

Re: Battlefield 2 vietnam wont show up in origin suite for download and install

★★★ Newbie

The link http://support.ea.com./ has no support, just offers to sell more games.  Start taking care of the hand that feed, EA, or we stop feeding.

Message 25 of 186 (6,314 Views)

Bad company 2 Vietnam Lost activation code

★ Novice

Hi, After the purchase of bad company 2 digital deluxe edition I was unable to access my e-mail address. Due to this I was unable to get my battlefield bad company 2 Vietnam activation code. I was wondering, if I will be able to get my activation code RE emailed to my new e-mail address.

Thank you, walnutofwar   

Message 26 of 186 (6,308 Views)

Re: IMPORTANT: Procedure for gamecode and account issues

★ Novice

Hi, After the purchase of bad company 2 digital deluxe edition I was unable to access my e-mail address. Due to this I was unable to get my battlefield bad company 2 Vietnam activation code. I was wondering, if I will be able to get my activation code RE emailed to my new e-mail address.

Thank you, walnutofwar   

Message 27 of 186 (6,311 Views)

I do not have vip code

★★★ Newbie

my battlefield bad company game did not came with the vip code

Message 28 of 186 (6,304 Views)

downloading old purchase

★ Newbie

how do i find my order i purchased 2 or 3 years ago?I wanted to play it again ,I havent played for a long time.I hope I still can.All I need is the product key,I havent got the e-mail still.

Message 29 of 186 (6,284 Views)

Serial Number

★★★ Novice

hello evrbdy!

I need help with Battlefield Bad Company 2 

When I want to log in the online mode i should type in the serial number, but I don´t know where to find it!

I bought the game at Steam!

Message 30 of 186 (6,290 Views)