How can I get m1 Garand in Battlefield Bad Company 2?

by brozpg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I get m1 Garand in Battlefield Bad Company 2?

★★ Newbie

Please tell me how to get M1 Garand in Battlefield Bad Company 2?

Message 1 of 5 (4,593 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I get m1 Garand in Battlefield Bad Company 2?

★★ Guide
@brozpg I'm afraid to say that the website that allowed this to happen was shut down last year and you can't get the M1 anymore on BC2.
The same happened to F2000 in Bad Company, which didn't unlock about after Battlefield 3's release date.

It's sad because I would like to have had the chance to get the F2000, but you know.. EA loves to shut down stuff like this with no warning.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (5,105 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@brozpg You need to have veteran status, meaning you own and play another battlefield game for it to unlock.

Message 2 of 5 (4,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In game it shows that you need to visit veteran.battlefield.com.  Site didn't exist and googled for solutions. Found out that i had to go to battlefieldbadcompany2.com. Saw on a EA forum that the site has been moved to battlefield.com. but now i can't find veteran.. you know answer for this too? :S

Message 3 of 5 (4,504 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I talked to customer service, apparently, there is no way of getting it now Frown   Very unfortunate.... 

Message 4 of 5 (4,370 Views)

★★ Guide
@brozpg I'm afraid to say that the website that allowed this to happen was shut down last year and you can't get the M1 anymore on BC2.
The same happened to F2000 in Bad Company, which didn't unlock about after Battlefield 3's release date.

It's sad because I would like to have had the chance to get the F2000, but you know.. EA loves to shut down stuff like this with no warning.
Message 5 of 5 (5,106 Views)