Re: How I can fix the void of reflex sight in MG36 in PC ?

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How I can fix the void of reflex sight in MG36 in PC ?

★ Guide

I reinstaled my whole system and reinstaled my bad company 2, but I noted that MG36 reflex sight is empty in hardcore mode.

According with game patches this bug was fixed in version 795745, but in my pc this just dont fixed, even with my game in last version.

What i can do about this  ?

Message 1 of 6 (999 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@AceEmerich wrote:

Hi, I reinstaled the game using my PC CD/DVD, I dont even reinstalled my origin yet.

So, can you please try to install the game from your Origin Library or you don't have it there? Also, if would like to add Battlefield Bad Company 2 to your EA/Origin Account, then you can contact EA support. I want to say that you will be able to download the game from Origin with latest updates and you will get latest version of game.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,093 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @AceEmerich

Have you tried to Repair Game via Origin client?  Try to delete Settings file in: This PC>>Documents>>BFBC2. Also, would be great if you post screenshots with this bug here.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (989 Views)

★ Guide

Hi, I reinstaled the game using my PC CD/DVD, I dont even reinstalled my origin yet.

Delete files in that folder will delete my single player stats and campaing progress (I already finish it, but sometimes i like to play it again using diferent strategies)

I will try take screenshots and record a video soon.

Message 3 of 6 (979 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AceEmerich wrote:

So, can you please try to install the game from your Origin Library or you don't have it there? Also, if would like to add Battlefield Bad Company 2 to your EA/Origin Account, then you can contact EA support. I want to say that you will be able to download the game from Origin with latest updates and you will get latest version of game.

Message 4 of 6 (1,094 Views)

★ Guide

Actually I dont have it in my origin library and the game downloaded the last version, but in the patches this problem just wasnt fixed in my PC.

I will try this later, My son will born in next days !

I will post what I done to fix this.

Message 5 of 6 (965 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AceEmerich wrote:

I will try this later, My son will born in next days !

Wow, My congratulations ! Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (962 Views)