F2000 Unlock help in BFBC

by bananabeach

Original Post

Accepted Solution

F2000 Unlock help in BFBC

★★★ Newbie

My goal is to get a F2000 in Battlefield Bad Company i meet the veteran requirements to get the weapon but the website is having trouble linking my PSN account to the battlefield veteran page. The website verifies I have the games but it is asking me to do an online match, when I click on online match it directs me to a page to create a persona, but I can only create a persona with an EA classic account which I don’t have. The veteran page also says you can register the game manually but when Ever I chose the register my game option I am directed to my account page. On my account page I have my ps3 account linked to my EA account but the veteran page does not recognize it. I call customer support and he said I may have multiple accounts. If this is the case can I have all my accounts transferred to one? Or can I delete all my accounts and start over? I am willing to reregister my products I really want this Weapon. In Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 I have the veteran perks such as the M1 in BFBC2, I also have a variety of EA games registered Such as Medal of Honor, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, and a variety of your Madden games. But I am still unable to get the F2000 In Battlefield Bad Company Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (1,575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: F2000 Unlock help in BFBC

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Tornado_carnage!

I'm afraid that F2000 is no longer obtainable in Bad company. I'm sorry

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,563 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
They only gave out 200,000 of the F2000 assault rifles. That came from someone at EA i spoke to. Sucks i kno. I registered my vet status also but didnt work. Sorry.
Message 2 of 4 (1,421 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Tornado_carnage!

I'm afraid that F2000 is no longer obtainable in Bad company. I'm sorry

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 3 of 4 (1,564 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I will clock this thread since it's a Necrothread. If you have any questions about Battlefield Bad Company 2, then feel free to create a New Topic here.

Message 4 of 4 (1,390 Views)