Re: Battlefiled Bad Comapny 2 PC lost DVD

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefiled Bad Comapny 2 PC lost DVD

★★★ Novice

I have Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PC but I cant find my media disk to install the game, have tried to activate via Orign with the CD Key but it says the code has been redeemed already, but its not in my games library.

I bought a hard copy but have lost the DVD, however I still have the CD Key and the Box.

Can I download the media disk or activate it another way?

Regards

iC

Message 1 of 6 (1,247 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@iCracken_ZA Usually the product code can be activated on your Account, you can try to activate here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/redemption/index  and if it still says the code has been redeemed already, then please make sure you logged in to correct account, perhaps you activated the code on another account. 

If you still experience difficulties with this and you cannot get the game, please contact EA support for assistance:  How to contact EA support

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,528 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@iCracken_ZA Usually the product code can be activated on your Account, you can try to activate here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/redemption/index  and if it still says the code has been redeemed already, then please make sure you logged in to correct account, perhaps you activated the code on another account. 

If you still experience difficulties with this and you cannot get the game, please contact EA support for assistance:  How to contact EA support

Message 2 of 6 (1,529 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good day,

I have tried to redeem the product using the cd key provided in the box but it was unsuccessful, I have done what you asked can you please supply an alternative.

Regards

iCracken

Message 3 of 6 (1,171 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@iCracken_ZA If my advice didn't help you, please contact EA support.

Message 4 of 6 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Novice

No your advice did not help me. I thought I was contacting EA support. Frown

Message 5 of 6 (1,158 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @iCracken_ZA,

I can see you contacted support earlier today and it looks like your issue could be resolved - can you confirm that the game is on your account now?

Message 6 of 6 (1,151 Views)