Battlefield - Bad Company 2 + Vietnam DLC disapeared from Origin Library (PC)

by Naked_Snake1995

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield - Bad Company 2 + Vietnam DLC disapeared from Origin Library (PC)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yesterday after a long time, decided to log into Origin to install Bad Company 2 and Vietnam DLC to revive some of that old nostalgia, after playing a bit on the PS3.

After downloading Origin Client, logged in, and Battlefield Bad Company 2 was no where to be found, neither Vietnam.

I though it must be on Hidden Games Section, so it wasnt there neither.

After browsing the Origin Shop, i realized Origin is charging me 9,99€ for the game, and Vietnam, when i already own the game since 2015, when it should be labeld Owned like the rest of my Games from Library.

As a Battlefield fan, i collect the Battlefield franchise on Origin, so i couldnt say i didnt own the game,since ive had more then 60h put on it.

I tried to contact EA Costumer Support from US,UK and Portugal, but i havent got an answer from the Live Chat, since its always "Busy" per say.

I tried to Clear the Cache, but it doesnt do nothing, neither registry, since ive installed a Fresh OS "Windows 10", previously "Windows 8.1" 

I tried on two PCs, both of them Bad Company 2 and Vietnam is missing.

If anyone has a solution, i appreciate any help i can get.

Message 1 of 9 (2,681 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield - Bad Company 2 + Vietnam DLC disapeared from Origin Library (PC

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Naked_Snake1995 

I can totally see why you are frustrated with this issue. Games can`t just disappear from your account. I am sure, EA Advisers can help you solve this. If you are having troubles getting in-touch with them, you can always give them a call, using this direct phone number +44203 014 1818.

Cheers,

Archi  

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (3,383 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield - Bad Company 2 + Vietnam DLC disapeared from Origin Library (PC

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Naked_Snake1995

Please make sure you use the correct Origin Account, perhaps you have several accounts and you logged to wrong. Also, try to clear your Origin cache https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

If these steps don't work, then I recommend to contact EA support for assistance:  How to contact EA support

To avoid some problems with contacting support, please try the following:

1. Open your Internet Explorer browser and go to EA Help https://help.ea.com
  2. Select US flag and click on "Contact Us" , then select Origin as a product and select your platform.
  3. Then, select a topic "manage my account" and select an issue "Can't login"
  4. Enter a Subject and click on Chat Now button.
  5. Or use this link for the Live Chat https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=origin&platform=pc&category=manage-my-account&issue=cant-...
Message 2 of 9 (2,662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ill try, its has been already 4 days since i am searching for a solution,and live chat its always down for me

Ill try again, i am sure Origin hasn´t delete my Bad Company 2 copy

About multiple accounts, i only use one, either put my e-mail or username, the results are the same, either from Origin or Online Library through browser 

Reply status once the issue is resolved Wink 

Message 3 of 9 (2,655 Views)

★★★ Novice

Long story short, nothing is working. 

EA Help servers seems always overloaded, and Live Chat Support is nowhere to be found, even setting the country as United States.

EA Help always redirects me to Call as the support of choice.

This its getting quite ridiculous, i seem to be wasting my time one something that shouldn´t be my concern in the first place!  :/ 

Message 4 of 9 (2,648 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried my link that I posted above under number 5? Also, try to contact support via Twitter https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Message 5 of 9 (2,639 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Naked_Snake1995 

I can totally see why you are frustrated with this issue. Games can`t just disappear from your account. I am sure, EA Advisers can help you solve this. If you are having troubles getting in-touch with them, you can always give them a call, using this direct phone number +44203 014 1818.

Cheers,

Archi  

Archi.png
Message 6 of 9 (3,384 Views)

★★★ Novice

Long Story short, didnt help with nothing, just wasted my time trying to resolve a issue that i cant be resolved

Thank you everyone for the help Wink 

PS: Just re-bought Bad Company 2 + Vietnam on Steam for cheap, as i know that it accepts my Origin Stats 

Message 7 of 9 (2,583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Why don't you just check your purchases list and download the titled from there?  Things don't just disappear.

Message 8 of 9 (2,553 Views)

★★★ Novice

That was the 1st thing i did, once the issue occurred, but the transaction list for Bad Company 2 nor Vietnam,its to be found, my other purchases made, are on the list, and appear to be normal.

Message 9 of 9 (1,985 Views)