BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.

by bradw1965

Original Post

Re: BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.

★★ Novice

so its not only me who gets on he game login accept the terms, writing the product code and then: failed to login try again? been like this for over a week!!! someone help

Message 1391 of 1,401 (1,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Confusedmileysad:

I just purchased the game to connect to some friends online and I get the same error as everyone else.

FAILED TO CONNECT TO EA ONLINE.

Message 1392 of 1,401 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah same here...

Message 1393 of 1,401 (1,027 Views)

★★ Novice

hey i paid for bbc2 and now i cant play ?? u EA money steelers

@d3fc0n5 wrote:

New soldier doesn't work for me, it creates it but then fails to load it... go figure.  BFBC2 withdrawals kicking in....

Message 1394 of 1,401 (1,016 Views)

Community Manager

@MACELARUL I have removed your excessive posts, please do not spam again in the future.

Regarding your issue, please get in touch with an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 1395 of 1,401 (991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it's been absolootly WAY to long.

since my game(BFBC2). has actualy been able to go online/log into my soldier/ect ect.

When will this be fixed?

Message 1396 of 1,401 (958 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the exact same problem. I have no idea what happened to the Live chat system and no one answers to my questions in the Answer HQ, so this is freaking wonderful.

Message 1397 of 1,401 (917 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE :

WILL YOU ANSWER YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS WHAT YOU DID TO THE VIP MAPS ??????

Message 1398 of 1,401 (873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

That live chat thing probably is FAKE, looking around the net, the so called chat server ( sales.liveperson.net) is on all kinds of blacklists..

It's a marketing gimmick, don't expect anything else than the "waiting" bars.

Message 1399 of 1,401 (865 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Now I have the same problem. I login and I got the 'Failed to login soilder' error message. After that some random window pops up to choose soldier or create one where my soldier is not listed.

I also tried to create a new soldire, that didn't worked too, after setting the soldier name it won't let me forward.

EDIT: actually it works now Standard smile

Please fix it!

Message 1400 of 1,401 (823 Views)