Re: BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.

by EA_Nils

Original Post

★★ Novice

So I can't remove any player so I can't make a new player with lower case letters, WTF!

Message 1121 of 1,401 (4,470 Views)

★★★ Novice

Visto che non siete in grado di risolvere il problema e tutelare noi CLIENTI...credo che non meritiate la fama che avete !! Imperdonabile errore da parte Vs. Non credevo che vi sareste persi in un bicchiere d'acqua !! Una società come la vostra, con tutti i traguardi vantati e soldi incassati avrebbe dovuto risolvere il problema in meno di 24 h. Mi spiace ma la prossima volta non credo di essere VS cliente !! Cordiali Saluti !! 

Message 1122 of 1,401 (4,443 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Message 1123 of 1,401 (4,761 Views)

★★★ Novice

Voice your opinion freely at My Voice !

Message 1124 of 1,401 (4,757 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 1125 of 1,401 (4,727 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sign the Petition. Do something other than complain about no one doing anything. Do something.

Message 1126 of 1,401 (4,716 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please SIgn this Official Petition at Change.org

Message 1127 of 1,401 (4,699 Views)

Re: Failed to Login Soldier (Reply from Jeric with the info you all want to hear!)

★★★ Novice
Message 1128 of 1,401 (2,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Note: As many posters appear to have missed this update, I am temporarily marking it as "solution" with the sole purpose of increasing its visibility.

Here is the latest update: 

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is currently experiencing login server problems.

This is restricting the ability for players to log-in to their soldiers, and delivering the error message "Failed to login Soldier" when trying.

Players can attempt to create a new soldier to bypass this error and play, however they will lose their progress and have to start over.
Note, if attempting this workaround, use only lowercase letters when naming your soldier.

Rest assured we're doing everything we can to get things back on track and will provide updates as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience while we make our adjustments.

Source: https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-bad-company-2-experiencing-login-problems

Message 1130 of 1,401 (4,608 Views)