BF: BC2 Lost ID, pass.., mail, game code

by Howllow18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF: BC2 Lost ID, pass.., mail, game code

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I bought BF:BC2 6 years ago or something like this I paly a lot, but 2 years ago I delete it from my laptop. And now after those 2 years I want to play with my friend before we buy BF 1. My friend know my login in game I use it to bring my pass but It don't work. Can someone tell me what I can do in this situation?

Regards,

Patryk.

Message 1 of 4 (960 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF: BC2 Lost ID, pass.., mail, game code

Hero (Retired)

@Howllow18 I'd recommend to contact EA support because they can find/recover access to your Account if you provide all necessary information.  Please open this link to learn How to contact EA support

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,123 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Howllow18 Do you have Battlefield Bad Company 2 in your Origin Library as a Digital Copy or you have physical copy (CD/DVD-Box)? Do you use the same EA Account as for Origin and Battlefield Bad Company 2? 

Message 2 of 4 (947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No I don't have it in my Origin Library. I thing when I buy BC2 and don't use Origin I just make account inside the game. Now I thing I need get the copy install it on my computer and try log inside the game with login "I hope is correct"

Message 3 of 4 (897 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Howllow18 I'd recommend to contact EA support because they can find/recover access to your Account if you provide all necessary information.  Please open this link to learn How to contact EA support

Message 4 of 4 (1,124 Views)