Adding Battlefield Vietnam to Origin master account doesn't work!

by FeldgrauGER

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Adding Battlefield Vietnam to Origin master account doesn't work!

★ Novice

Greetings, i've been redirected to this forum by another EA employee.

I've tried to add BF Vietnam (old retail version from store) to my origin account but ran into some problems here.

Apparently Origin doesn't accept my key from the retail manual and claims that it's invalid, i already installed the game, put it into the origin folder and refreshed my games list but it doesn't show up.

Then i went to the bad company 2 website in order to register myself at the veterans program but it wants me to "choose a persona" every time and whenever i click on "Save" the site just keeps on loading forever, but the server never responds to the request.

So is there any way left i can add this old retail version of BF vietnam to my Origin account???

Message 1 of 4 (1,523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Adding Battlefield Vietnam to Origin master account doesn't work!

Hero (Retired)

@catto2222 wrote:

i wish to find an answer to this problem as well, i own a physical copy of the game with a working cd key but i still can't add the game to my account

Hello @catto2222

Unfortunately, the old physical copy of Battlefield Bad Company 2 is not possible to activate on your EA Account. But you can try to contact EA support and perhaps they could add it to your Account:  How to contact EA support

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,189 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same prob here.

Message 2 of 4 (1,468 Views)

★ Novice

i wish to find an answer to this problem as well, i own a physical copy of the game with a working cd key but i still can't add the game to my account

Message 3 of 4 (1,063 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@catto2222 wrote:

Hello @catto2222

Unfortunately, the old physical copy of Battlefield Bad Company 2 is not possible to activate on your EA Account. But you can try to contact EA support and perhaps they could add it to your Account:  How to contact EA support

Message 4 of 4 (1,190 Views)