Re: Account migration bad company 2 on origin

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account migration bad company 2 on origin

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have a copy of bad company 2 but I can not redeem it because I already used the code out of origin with another email as I can move the game to origin? Help.

Message 1 of 4 (942 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @ITCorvo

So, in your case you can try: 1) Recover access to your old Origin Account  and play Battlefield Bad Company 2 or 2) transfer the game from your old Account to your current Account.

For both cases you will need to contact EA support since here on Answer HQ we don't have any access to your Account and we can't manage it.   Please open this link to learn How to contact EA support

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,062 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @ITCorvo

So, in your case you can try: 1) Recover access to your old Origin Account  and play Battlefield Bad Company 2 or 2) transfer the game from your old Account to your current Account.

For both cases you will need to contact EA support since here on Answer HQ we don't have any access to your Account and we can't manage it.   Please open this link to learn How to contact EA support

Message 2 of 4 (1,063 Views)

★ Apprentice

I found the account and changed my email but can not add the game to my current account

Message 3 of 4 (926 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@OsmosITA wrote:

I found the account and changed my email but can not add the game to my current account

As I said above, you should contact EA support.

Message 4 of 4 (924 Views)