Re: xbox one bf4 crashes on loading screen everytime

by lebowski420x

Original Post

xbox one bf4 crashes on loading screen everytime

★ Novice
bf4 keeps crashing on xbox one every load up in between matches. have to restart it everytime. while my friends go on to the next screen.
Message 2 of 5 (1,782 Views)

Xbox One Battlefield 4 - Crashes during startup

★ Newbie

I was in a mission, died and was then thrown back to the Xbox One home screen.  I attempted to log back into the game by selecting the game and pressing "A" and was able to get to the main menu.  I selected campaign and during the load process it crashed and I was back at the home screen for Xbox One.

Trouble shooting steps:

• Went to message board (the following was the closest to my issue)
  • Some customers have been having trouble logging into EA games 4 on Xbox One. If you are affected, you will get a looping error during the login process saying you do not have an Origin account. 

This issue can be fixed by setting up or editing your Origin SQA (Secret Question and Answer). You can do this by following the steps in this article: How do I change my Security Question and Answer? 

Once you have edited your SQA, try logging into the game again. You may need to exit the game client completely and relaunch it for the change to take effect.  (Game still crashing)

• Powered off / on Xbox One - retried (Game still crashing)
  • Removed CD, Powered off / on Xbox One, reloaded CD (Game still crashing)

I was expecting some challenges with a new system - hope y'all get it fixed very soon.

Message 1 of 5 (1,732 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My housemate has this issue aswell. For me it's fine...i get through to matches everytime and have had minimal issues. He, however, can't even get into matches - the game crashes while on the black laoding screen.

Message 3 of 5 (1,704 Views)

★★★ Novice

wasted 60 bucks on this garbage ass game

Message 4 of 5 (1,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My bf4 on my xbox one just gets stuck in the beginning raining loading screen just after you have to press A. I literally just bought the game and haven't been able to play it.
Message 5 of 5 (1,021 Views)