Re: will BF4 platoons transfer to bf1?

by HTHanas

Original Post

will BF4 platoons transfer to bf1?

★★ Novice

will we be able to use our platoon in battlefield one, or will we have to create new platoons?

Message 1 of 6 (3,743 Views)

★★★ Guide
@TheWalrus42023 hello!
I'm sure there will be some sort of platoons like stuff on BF1, I am not entirely sure if they'll transfer to BF1 or if you have to create a new one... Just like from BF3 to BF4... :D helpful??

I am not a EA employee so if I helped you out in any way deep free to smash that "Give XP" button, Also, if I was able to figure out with you the problem click "Accept as Answer" please... Thank you!

-SOS Sir.B
Message 2 of 6 (3,714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hello! @TheWalrus42023

There hasn't come any information about this as of yet, so we could speculate all we want without us ending up with a definitive answer.

However, if I would guess, I don't think the platoons from BF4 will transfer to BF1. The reason why I don't think they will transfer, is because of the fact that the platoons are created for a specific game, for an example the platoons in Battlefield 3 cannot be used in Battlefield 4 or vice versa.

So with this said, I am pretty sure you'll have to create new platoons in BF1.

Best regards

FIDELI7Y

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/FIDELI7Y/

Battlefield Community Helper Veteran

Don't forget to "Grant XP" if you're satisfied with the support I assisted you with. Did I help you with solving a problem? - Accept my answer as the solution!

Message 3 of 6 (3,708 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just curios in battle field 3 I made a platoon on battle log and I can't seem to figure it out since it was so long ago. I wanna make a platoon on battlefield one. Any help please?
Message 4 of 6 (3,247 Views)

@swespot wrote:

Hello! @TheWalrus42023

There hasn't come any information about this as of yet, so we could speculate all we want without us ending up with a definitive answer.

However, if I would guess, I don't think the platoons from BF4 will transfer to BF1. The reason why I don't think they will transfer, is because of the fact that the platoons are created for a specific game, for an example the platoons in Battlefield 3 cannot be used in Battlefield 4 or vice versa.

So with this said, I am pretty sure you'll have to create new platoons in BF1.

Best regards

FIDELI7Y

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/FIDELI7Y/

Battlefield Community Helper Veteran

Don't forget to "Grant XP" if you're satisfied with the support I assisted you with. Did I help you with solving a problem? - Accept my answer as the solution!

You are correct that DICE has not said anything yet regarding platoons, however your reasoning on the impossibility of platoons being shared is flawed since BF4 and Hardline shared platoons - if you were in a platoon in BF4, you were automatically still in the same exact one for Hardline. The only reason this may not carry forth is if they discontinue Battlelog and hence the Battlelog Platoons as well.  I think we should just keep it as "DICE hasn't said yet, please monitor the Battlefield forums for further details."

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 6 (3,187 Views)

★★ Novice

no infomation yet all you can do is share your platoon emblem via the companion app. but the link also fails after a certain amount of time.. emblems can help distinguish players although nothing beats good old clan tags which are no whereto bee seen. the flip side of custom emblems are the genitals emblems and unlike bf4 bf1 does not allow them to be reported lol. sorry i went off topic. if we are getting platoon support in bf1  we will know in the next month or so

Message 6 of 6 (2,641 Views)