why I did not get veteran battlepack?

by fiorgynn

Original Post

Re: why I did not get veteran battlepack?

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA, need help desperately.

I got myself a Battlefield 4 standard edition and a Battlefield 4 Premium membership. Now that the game released I have only 3 battlepacks for the premium membership. 

The Battlefield 4 in game code when I tried keying it, it says the code is incorrect or been used. 

Now I got confused How many battlepacks am I entitled to ?

I have your Battlefield / battlefield 2 / vietnam / battlefield 3 / premium / now battlefield 4 / premium ?

Oh, I didn't know theres Veteran packs either..

Message 21 of 131 (2,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So any news on this?

Iam also missing my veteran battlepack!!

Thank you

Message 22 of 131 (2,244 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey do we know what battlepacks we should have gotten for Pre-Ordering?

I have the 3 battle packs for ordering the Premium, and 3 deluxe battlepacks for ordering the Deluxe edition, but nothing for my Pre-Order, or Veteran Status (as I have all battlefield games on my account)? Or did I miss something?

Message 23 of 131 (2,217 Views)

★ Apprentice

I believe the "Pre-Order" packs are the ones you get from Gamestop or Best Buy if you pre-ordered there

Outside of those it you should get 3 from Deluxe, I'm guessing 3 from Premium though still waiting on some official word on whats going on there, and finally a Veteran pack depending on your Veteran status

Message 24 of 131 (2,210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yeah I pre-ordered through the Origin Store.

Couldn't remember if there was a pre-order bonus for them or not.

Still do not have the Veteran pack, and I have a veteran status of 10 on my Battlefield 3 page.

EDIT:

Figured out for the Origin Pre-Order:

• Pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition for PC from the Origin Store will also get you a Vehicle Shortcut for Battlefield 3 on PC. You should receive this shortcut as soon as you've completed your Pre-Order.

Its a Battlefield 3 shortcut. 

Message 25 of 131 (2,203 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I ordered bf4 from gamestop before it was out. I dont show any pre-order status or packs. I also did not recieve a veteran pack. How do I get these?

Message 26 of 131 (1,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ya no vet pack for me either :/ hope thy fix it
Message 27 of 131 (1,811 Views)

★★★★ Novice

no vet pack here eaither. I go back to the original bf 1942

Message 28 of 131 (1,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I never even got any of the battle packs for pre-ordering. But the in-game rank ones unlock. What's up with this?
Message 29 of 131 (1,771 Views)

★ Apprentice

Since a lot a people are joining the game atm all systems are under heavy load (Origin, Battlelog, Stats.....), so you should get it in time when the systems catch up.

Message 30 of 131 (1,760 Views)