Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
fiorgynn
Accepted Solution

why I did not get veteran battlepack?

Today my friend and me pre-ordered bf4. my friend got veteran battlepack, and I no (although we bought bf3 together (in 2011), and i have bf3,bf1942,bh and bp4f on my account. What I have to do to get it?

Keeper
ilinvn_ua

Re: why I did not get veteran battlepack?

There's something strange with these packs. Some people say that there is a minimum vet rank you need to have to obtain this pack. But lots of people with small vet ranks (e.g. 2 or 3) have this pack when people with high vet rank(e.g. 7 like me haha) didn't get it. Looks like dice have some kind of issue with em. Let's wait till launch and if we don't get them after it I suggest to contacy support via live chat.

EA_David
XP: 1,007
Solutions: 1,809

[ Edited ]

EDIT 3/6/14: Hi guys, the Veteran Battlepack should now be available to eligible PC players. If it doesn't show up immediately, please relog into Battelog.

Sentinel
Garudin

This is semi related but can we can an official word on what's going on with the 12 Battlepacks from BF4 Premium?

Some people have already received 3 myself being one of them while some have received none and now people are saying that based on the Premium Calendar http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/premium/ they will be release over a years time. If that is the case what are the 3 premium packs for some of us have received and why hasn't everyone with premium gotten them.

EA_David

Hi Garudin, I assume those who got the 3 extra packs bought the Digital Deluxe edition?

Sentinel
Garudin

[ Edited ]

Sorry not sure how to show my packs but the "Premium" packs I'm talking about are titled Premium and not Deluxe, Veteran or Pre-order

http://i7.minus.com/iPixXHc4WWPMh.png

This is a screenshot someone else posted but it shows what I mean

Ok figured out how http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/garudin/

You'll see I got 7 Packs, 3 from the Deluxe edition, 3 from Premium called Premium packs, and one Veteran pack

Keeper
starwarszombie

I got the same problem pre oder bf 4 + premium and got 3 premium ,3 digidal delux battlepacks but no veteran i am Veteranstatus 3 

EA_David

[ Edited ]

Ah, thanks garudin, I misunderstood your initial question(sorry:smileyhappy:).

starwarszombie, some players who should  have gotten their Veteran pack have not, and we are looking into the issue.

Keeper
Dirty_Nightmare2

how many veteran battle packs can you get?

EA_David

Just the one, as far as I know. I've edited my response to make that more clear now. :smileyhappy: