transfer my BF4 profile data on PS3 to PS4

by caseybig3low

Original Post

Accepted Solution

transfer my BF4 profile data on PS3 to PS4

★★★★★ Newbie

Okay, so I recently purchased a PS4 and was hoping to use my digital download voucher I got with Battlefield 4 on PS3, to transfer over to PS4. But I found out it expired. How can I play Battlefield 4 on PS4 without losing all of my saved data from PS3 and have to start over? I am very far into the multiplayer and would hate to have to start back at level 1! Is the online data for my account saved 'in the cloud' or is it saved in the Battlefield servers? If I just buy Battlefield 4 for PS4, will all of my online data be transfered over even though it's a completely new disc and I didn't get the digital copy? (I am using the same account that I used for PS3.)

Message 1 of 11 (9,989 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: transfer my BF4 profile data on PS3 to PS4

Hero (Retired)

It transfers EVERYTHING! lol, literally everything just gets copy pasted over to PS4. Trust me, i did it back a few months ago when i got a PS4.

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (10,420 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Yes it will still give you the option to transfer your stats with a new disc or download of the game. 

Message 2 of 11 (9,899 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Will it only transfer stats though? I want to transfer all of my unlocks, battlepacks, progress etc. Not just like my K/D ratio and stuff. And when you say it will give me the option, when will that happen? When I install the game will it give me some sign in page?

Message 3 of 11 (9,896 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It transfers EVERYTHING! lol, literally everything just gets copy pasted over to PS4. Trust me, i did it back a few months ago when i got a PS4.

Message 4 of 11 (10,421 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks SO much man! Have a good one!

Message 5 of 11 (9,883 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is the transfer available for disc versions as well?

Message 6 of 11 (9,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is someone able to do it multiple times? when i got the download it transferred that current stuff except dlc which i was to cheap to RE pa for so i kept playing on ps3.

Message 7 of 11 (7,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It didn't transfer over for me, same origin and psn.

Message 8 of 11 (7,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey so if I do this, i don't even have to transfer my data from PS3 to ps4? I ask because yesterday my PS3 fried and it would be awesome if you didn't have To transfer.
Message 9 of 11 (6,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can i still transfer my ps3 stats to ps4? Is it still available? 

Message 10 of 11 (2,037 Views)