sniper scope

★★ Novice

Sniper scope tilted How to fix this

Message 1 of 9 (546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sniper scope

Hero (Retired)

Tilt it back?

@LEAD-INC You didn't give much info to your issue, so we can't really help you at this point. Which specific sniper is this on? Perhaps it could be an in game bug.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (536 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Tilt it back?

@LEAD-INC You didn't give much info to your issue, so we can't really help you at this point. Which specific sniper is this on? Perhaps it could be an in game bug.

Message 2 of 9 (537 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your response. As far as I am concerned you could log in to my account and see for your self. It's just my sniper guy, m98, My sniper scope is tilted. (and other scopes) but you won't notice on some of them. In the past when logging in, repair the game, would fix it, but now it is stuck tilted. Don't need a bi pod, it's not my imagination. One thing I know is all bullets from everything that shoots in this game, comes from the very center pix of your screen so if the scope is tilted, you will be off in ratio to distance. Went to the practice range and from the ammo drop to the porches is about 158m and if you aim at the horizontal tile joint on the porch and shoot you will be off by about 2 to 3 inches, real life tiles sizes. My best and lucky shot is 1411m, and at that range you will be 4 to 6 ft. If you are a sniper you might as well ditch the sniper rifles and the gadgets of the sniper and use DMR. , there is a corrupted file or glitch and it's ruining game play for many. [edit: email address removed]

Sorry, I'm an old guy around when pong came out, and am lucky to even have gotten into the game with my limited computer knowledge, so it's hard to help you. yours truly David Finlayson

Message 3 of 9 (515 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, thks for responding. My favote drone is sniper and now the sights are tilted . Previously,( repair game,) would bring back  to a proper plumb and horizontal. Now there just stuck. don't mean to flood my problems all over but don't really no what to do 

Message 4 of 9 (504 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Never heard of someone having this type of problem. Can you post a screenshot? @LEAD-INC

Message 5 of 9 (495 Views)

★★ Novice

yES, COULD YOU EXPLAIN HOW TO DO THAT IN LAYMEN TERMS

Message 6 of 9 (487 Views)

Hero (Retired)
  1. Press PrtScn.
  2. Open Paint by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Paint.
  3. In Paint, on the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click Paste.
Message 7 of 9 (482 Views)

★★ Novice

But, duing test range or in a game, is there a button to push to get that screen shot orsnip

Message 8 of 9 (477 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello MR Morningstar, I am quite a nob I know, just found out on the test range you don't have to redeploy to switch to another drone. 1000'S OF DEATHS   I DO, have a extreme pro joy stick so went to training map and pulled up scope, unplugged the joy stick and It popped back normal. My hero, You !!!,  no Mr. for me ok. But, now got in helio and got out, it was off again. Then pulled up pistol and got in helio, got out and pulled up rifle and scope and it was correct. Very weird,,, I had some functions for a foot solder on the stick so I could jump out of the plane and helio and run, zoom, shoot, move for, & bck side to side. Got rid of half of all that and rebooted with joy stick plugged in and all is well, and I am very happy, Thank  you bro for patients, I just had a vision by where you would have a training map, and we would log in to your map and you can third person spectator their solder and analyze problems, if not just one of your tools. Thanks again David Finlayson

Message 9 of 9 (458 Views)