Re: slow loading

by adamin1185

Original Post

slow loading

★ Novice

Hi, I have just bought a new laptop. I downloaded bf4 and if worked well in the beginning, the i decided to move it to my mechanical HD then i changed my mind and moved it back to my SSD after that the game was really slow. I tried to reinstalling the game still have the same issue. All my drivers are up to date and I even tried to run the campaign just to see if its a connectivity issue but it had the same problem. Basically what happens is that the game starts and then the the line on the top right hand side that goes like this -_-_-_-_  stays at each one for like 15 to 30 seconds... can you please help!! Thank you

And since we are at it ... my plugin never works on google chrome.

Message 1 of 5 (233 Views)

Have you tried repairing the installation to make sure everything is good to go?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 5 (221 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I have .... I have even checked if my drivers are up to date and everything ..... and it has the same issue

Message 3 of 5 (214 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi there,

Have you scanned your ssd for eventual sector corruption or somthing that it's not working propely?

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 4 of 5 (205 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer, but i know how to take care of my laptop in terms of updating it, keeping it clean hardware and software. But i bought this computer like a month ago it is the Asus ROG G751JT. It is a pretty damn expensive laptop so I wouldn't expect it to have issue right from the get go. And as I mentioned before the game worked properly in the beginning and i do play other games such as CS:GO and the witcher and batman knight arkham. If you may be so kind and tell how I scan my hardware for any issues or errors.

Thank you for the help

adamin1185

Message 5 of 5 (201 Views)