reinstalling BF4

by mla7

Original Post

reinstalling BF4

★★★ Newbie

I have Battlefield 4 DDE and I have reinstalled my Windows and now I would like to reinstall BF 4 without the downloading all 24 gigs, I have looked through many posts and can't find away to do this.

Please let me know if it is possible to reinstall BF 4 without the downloading ?

Note: there is no Download Cache files.

Cheers

Mike

Message 1 of 6 (217 Views)

Re: reinstalling BF4

Hero (Retired)

Hi @mla7!

I'm afraid that there's not possible way to install a game without download it and without install discs. Zipped lips You could do it if you have a friend with battlefield 4 already installed, copying his files form his computer to yours and then trying to repair the game from origin. But you must have at least a  backup copy.

Regards.

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 6 (209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for that, I actually have the game on the computer, just not registered, do you know of anyway to register the game from Origin or somewhere ?

Message 3 of 6 (206 Views)

@mla7 wrote:

Thank you for that, I actually have the game on the computer, just not registered, do you know of anyway to register the game from Origin or somewhere ?

One method that seems to work for some people if they have the game backed up is to start the download in origin, then pause the download, copy the BF4 files to the proper folder in the origin games folder and then restart the download.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the advise but it hasn't appeared to work for me, I guess I will just half to wait for the download of 100+ hours because I am now on a crappy connection.

@ragnarok013 wrote:

@mla7 wrote:

One method that seems to work for some people if they have the game backed up is to start the download in origin, then pause the download, copy the BF4 files to the proper folder in the origin games folder and then restart the download.

Message 5 of 6 (192 Views)

Hero (Retired)

So sorry mate Zipped lips

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 6 of 6 (188 Views)