"Siege of Shanghai" Campaign bug on PS3, Black screen after loading checkpoint.

by kanethesaint

Original Post

Re: "Siege of Shanghai" Campaign bug on PS3, Black screen after loadin

★★★ Newbie

acabo de comprar el juego y me pasa lo mismo; la pantalla negra donde solo funciona el audio, trato de darle Start y tampoco funciona.. alguien sabe la solucion?'

Message 51 of 112 (3,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Found a way to fix it but you have to restart the game and not die after VIPs get into the chopper
Message 52 of 112 (3,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Found a way to fix it but you have to restart the game and not die after VIPs get into the chopper
Message 53 of 112 (3,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Bought this game last week and thought I'd play the single player today. Can't believe this issue has not been fixed yet despite threads like this :L How can not dying solve the issue? Never heard of a game where you have to survive the whole level to avoid restarting the console and potentially corrupting data!
Message 54 of 112 (3,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seriously F U for not fixing this you scum! Will never buy another game from this company EVER!
Message 55 of 112 (3,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Almost 2 years after this problem is reported... after numerous patches.... this problem still exists. Awesome work DICE and EA.

The only solutions from support are 100% useless and borderline insulting, ie: "turn it off and on" and "have you tried to complete without having to be killed? [sic]". Hope it helps? Nope, it helps about as much as being told "We couldn't care less about you being able to play the game! We've got your money now!"

Message 56 of 112 (3,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine has a black screen as soon pre dialog to the level is over soo u dont even get to spawn in once
Message 57 of 112 (2,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sold it, I am done.

Message 58 of 112 (2,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EBAH_IKUA and Kordau are so damn right. Sorry EA but i bought the game this week for the PS4 and got the same problem. I have read all the comment from this topic and understand the agressivity of people. 2 years have passed since the creation of this topic and i can't believe that your company haven't work on to fix the problem. Why create a game with an epic story if the " BUYERS " cannot play it. I am very disappointed EA because i'm a huge fan of the Battlefield Series.
Message 59 of 112 (2,953 Views)

★★★ Novice

Don't get me wrong, I love battlefield, but things like this are really starting to * me off.. We all know what the REAL point is in us posting this stuff on forums. We want Dice, or EA, or a freaking low life janitor working at one the mentioned companies to post something similar to "Oh yea, hey players! We notice you and are working on this issue!" But what do we get? I am sick of the battlefield forums being ignored, and they just continue on with another game that'll most likely turn out to work like *.

Message 60 of 112 (2,939 Views)