"Siege of Shanghai" Campaign bug on PS3, Black screen after loading checkpoint.

by kanethesaint

Original Post

Re: "Siege of Shanghai" Campaign bug on PS3, Black screen after loading checkpoint.

★★★ Newbie
Just bought this last night and after an hour I got this problem. You would think they would have fixed it by now. At least multiplayer works..
Message 41 of 112 (5,330 Views)

Re: "Siege of Shanghai" Campaign bug on PS3, Black screen after loadin

★★★★★ Novice

Same Issue, fall patch not fixed.

PC

Message 42 of 112 (5,033 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

my friend gave me BF4 but I'm also stuck in that level... damned black screen Frown

Message 43 of 112 (4,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Going through the level without dying helped me
Message 44 of 112 (4,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just a **bleep** up situation. I have the same story as you. And no matter how I play I eventually end up dying and everything goes black... Is there really no fix for this? I even tried waiting till my "team" killed the enemies but even that didn't help....
Message 45 of 112 (4,824 Views)

★ Guide
For many who have this issue, the solution was completing the mission without dying. I played the mission two times and I didn't were killed, and didn't faced this issue. Sorry, but have you tried to complete without having to be killed? Hope will help.
Message 46 of 112 (4,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

eah try not to die where the man with bandage get shot and dont die there. maybe but replay whole mission if you can.

Message 47 of 112 (4,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm facing a problem after they get into the boat in Shanghai, the game stuck on loading and I have to turn off my ps I restarted from the check point almost 10 times, anyone facing the same problem???
Message 48 of 112 (4,600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Real Helpful answer.. "Don't die"   That one was kinda obvious, or The developers of the game could just fix **bleep**. The whole campain as a total is a failure, the ladder before you go into the tower? Only took me 20 freakin tries until my guy finally glitched and grabbed the middle of the ladder so i could climb down and NOT fall to my death. Getting sick of BF4 thanks to terrible glitches. Oh, and here i am about to replay the mission for the 30th try so i can try to earn the P90,. Thanks to your save corruptions Dice!

Message 49 of 112 (4,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had the same problem with the black screen, returned it and got a new one. Im still having the same problem on the new game. This is **bleep** **bleep**! Even when i play the mission over w/o dying when i arrive at the helicopter checkpoint the squad just stays put
Message 50 of 112 (4,380 Views)