"Siege of Shanghai" Campaign bug on PS3, Black screen after loading checkpoint.

by kanethesaint

Original Post

Re: "Siege of Shanghai" Campaign bug on PS3, Black screen after loading checkpoint.

★★★ Newbie

I also had this problem....**bleep**in ridiculous..

Message 11 of 112 (15,640 Views)

Re: "Siege of Shanghai" Campaign bug on PS3, Black screen after loading checkpoint.

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.

My guess is the latest patch screwed something up.  My son played the campaign the day after the game came out and didn't have this issue.

Message 12 of 112 (15,635 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same over here - very sad, 2 months after release such an issue exists...  Confusedmileyfrustrated: guys pls do ur homework and get a proper QA!

Message 13 of 112 (15,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Stuck at the exact same spot. I can hear the audio, but black screen and loading symbol. I can shoot, throw grenades, switch weapons, but cannot see to finish the level. I guess it's back to ghosts for me.
Message 14 of 112 (15,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here

Message 15 of 112 (14,983 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problems then thinking it was the game, I took it back to Walmart and exchanged it, as soon as I got home and put it in, it froze at the same exact spot...wtf ! They better fix the issue or I say everyone returns this crap and we get out money back, and they lose for screwing us over !
Message 16 of 112 (14,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone have this problem before the last update? or was it after the last update that it started happening?

Message 17 of 112 (14,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happening to me. EA need to sort their act out.

This sort of thing is all too common with PS3 games these day. Completely shoddy. 

Message 18 of 112 (14,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was happening before the update. I was hoping the update would fix it, but it didn't.

Message 19 of 112 (14,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

does anyone have a fix for it?

Message 20 of 112 (14,730 Views)