"Call Me Sir" Trophy Bug

by tick052

Original Post

"Call Me Sir" Trophy Bug

★★★ Novice

A little explanation of the problem:

I believe I may have hit level 25 while using the Commander app on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8, though I can't imagine why this would cause me to lose a trophy. The next time logging into the game on my Playstation, I noticed I didn't have the trophy. I played til level 26, figuring it may award then, only to be disappointed. I'm now level 28, and have yet to recieve "Call me Sir," the only trophy keeping me from platinum.

What I've done so far:

Essentially, been given the runaround from both Sony and EA. I've contacted them both through online chat support about four times each. Each time I've been given the same answer, something along the lines of "we have no power over this, try Sony/EA as they deal with these issues." Finally EA told me that this is all responsibility of the developers and concerned team, who I could contact hopefully through this forum if they read my post.

At this point I'm really just hoping for some community insight. Has anyone else encountered this, or had a similar problem? I'm beyond frustrated and really just want my platinum.

Message 1 of 17 (741 Views)

Re: "Call Me Sir" Trophy Bug

★★★ Novice

Bump.

Message 2 of 17 (732 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump.

Message 3 of 17 (712 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump.

Message 4 of 17 (705 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump. Anybody? Anything?

Message 5 of 17 (697 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump.

Message 6 of 17 (689 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the Same Problem!!! I leveled up on my iPad and now I'm not able to get the trophy!!!
Message 7 of 17 (680 Views)

Trophy missed

★★★★★ Newbie
I am playing Battlefield 4 on my PS4. I ranked up to rank 25 as commander on an iPad and it seems that I have missed the trophy Call me Sir, witch i should get wen i reach this rank. I have tried to rank up to higher levels to get the trophy, but it did not help. What should i do to fix this?
Message 8 of 17 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem. I have tried to get to DICE, but I did not make it... 

Message 9 of 17 (663 Views)

★ Novice

I have this same issue.  I am level 68 and I still have not unlocked this trophy.

Message 10 of 17 (642 Views)